Old 12th October 2012, 11:15

Exclamation livestream page won't load

Since thursday morning 10/11 I have not been able to get the livestream page to load. The channel that I watch (Spice Kittens) won't load neither will the livestream home page or any other channel. I get a message at the bottom of my screen (10 items remaining) Waiting for https://new.livestream.com/FosterKit...heSpiceKittens. I am using IE8, I have the very latest adobe and Java. Every other web page that I access has is working fine. No I cannot change from IE8 to any other browser, it is important for some other programs that I use.
Lisa
Old 12th October 2012, 11:40
Administrator

It sounds like most likely the content is being blocked by an IE security or privacy setting but we will also try to do some further testing on our side to see if we can replicate the issue here. If anyone else is experiencing this problem please let us know.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 12th October 2012, 12:26

When I went on the facebook page for the kittens to check on them, there were several posts from other livestream users who where all having the same problem. See facebook "The Critter Room"
Old 13th October 2012, 09:21

I am also having the exact same problem. Same site (Kitten Cam). Started a few days ago (was fine up til then). Starts to load, then stops at 10 items remaining. Will not load page in either FF or IE8.
Old 16th October 2012, 12:32
Livestream Producer Support

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. If you are still experiencing this, please open a support ticket detailing the exact problem with a screenshot included.