Old 5th July 2014, 15:02

Unhappy Can't stream my desktop

Need a little help.
I downloaded the procaster so I can stream my desktop to friends when I'm drawing but for some reason I can no longer show my desktop. The screen is black and it just shows where my mouse goes by leaving a trail of lagging mouse signs all over the black screen.
Anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this problem as it wasn't happening the entire time. I thought maybe it was my wifi so I set up my direct link and it didn't change so I'm at a loss and I would really like to be able to use this program again.
Old 5th July 2014, 16:42
Super Moderator

Sounds like it could be your video card drivers.

Try going into Procaster's preferences --> Desktop tab --> change "effect render method" to "simple". Save your changes.

In the meantime, check if there are any updates to flash and to your video card drivers.

Livestream Producer Support
Old 7th July 2014, 19:20

I saved my effect render method to simple and nothing changed. I also checked my updates and found I did need to update my flash, which I did and it did not fix the problems. So I went ahead and checked to see if my video card driver needed any updates and found it was up to date. I restarted my computer just to make sure it would catch my updates and still no change. Do you perhaps have any other ideas as to what may be wrong?