Old 20th September 2013, 21:37

Default timing up to 3 minutes between posts...

...and getting stuck with the timer repeating its 60 second wait 2 or 3 times after entering only one post!!!

So far three-quarters of the viewers at Foster Dad John's kitten cam have left in disgust. Since FDJ has already inspired 6 viewers to become kitten fosters and open LS broadcasts on their new kittens, this is also going to cut into your future income. We run trolls out by ignoring them, but stay to watch sleeping kittens because we like chatting. You are destroying LS communities.
Old 20th September 2013, 21:46

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetJaguar View Post
...and getting stuck with the timer repeating its 60 second wait 2 or 3 times after entering only one post!!!

So far three-quarters of the viewers at Foster Dad John's kitten cam have left in disgust. Since FDJ has already inspired 6 viewers to become kitten fosters and open LS broadcasts on their new kittens, this is also going to cut into your future income. We run trolls out by ignoring them, but stay to watch sleeping kittens because we like chatting. You are destroying LS communities.
I want to add, I had to re-register here because your computer couldn't find me, and many viewers are finding their comments posted under a very wrong username. The ability for your computer to identify viewers/chatters is totally messed up.
Old 24th September 2013, 22:19

The adjustment made last night works beautifully - all the events I watch now work fine. Thank you.

Tags
chat, loss of viewers, timer