Old 21st October 2008, 01:17

Default Banner Clipping

I recently did some work developing a banner for my video channel bh3w, The only specified thing is Width, it helps everything if it is 960px wide. The issue lies that when the banner is in place, the video gets clipped and you can not chat or use the menu bar at the bottom. The banner is 960x200. Is this an error in the mogulus code or somthing that i am doing wrong?
Old 21st October 2008, 06:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by trvsgrdr View Post
I recently did some work developing a banner for my video channel bh3w, The only specified thing is Width, it helps everything if it is 960px wide. The issue lies that when the banner is in place, the video gets clipped and you can not chat or use the menu bar at the bottom. The banner is 960x200. Is this an error in the mogulus code or somthing that i am doing wrong?
Whats your channel?
Old 21st October 2008, 11:40
Administrator

I see no issue with the banner that's up there now and 960x200 is completely acceptable. Did you change the banner you were having an issue with? If you're still having this problem it's most likely related to browser or Flash version - feel free to drop us a line at info@mogulus.com and we can look into it further.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 22nd October 2008, 02:18

The url is www.mogulus.com/bh3w

for some reason the video is cut off