Old 15th January 2010, 17:34
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillestream View Post
I have a video recording in my channel that I don't want to stay there, so I wanna delete it, but the way that people tell me to delete it isn't ok! People and FAQ say: push on the 'x' in the corner of the video. There is not any 'x' in the video!! how can I delete it then?
Please refer to this link from our User Guide in regards to deleting content from your Media Library:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...m_Your_Library

Please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns.
Old 16th February 2010, 03:13

Unhappy Deleting Videos

Once I'm done recording my vids, it automatically goes to my library; I've searched all over, and there seems to be nothing allowing me to delete videos that I don't care for.
Is there any way I can remove them from my vid. library?
Old 18th February 2010, 16:28

Question how to delete video?

i recently (live) recorded a quick video to text my cam. and now i can't find a way to delete it. please help me guys and girls!!
Old 19th February 2010, 06:01

bump bump bump.

please yall i need help
Old 22nd February 2010, 21:57

Default Okay! I've figured it out!

Note: open up another tab, or window so you can reference this, and do what I'm saying. xD

Go to your channel page. (www.livestream.com/YOURNAMEHERE) Example: http://www.livestream.com/1penguinz.

Next, up on the top right of the webpage, assuming you're logged out, right next "Broadcast Now," there is a "Sign Up For Free" button, next to that is, "Login," press it. Log in with your username and password.

Once you've logged on you should see something like this. (See "Picture 1.")
Click the "Channels button."

You should see something like yourname (your username) Example: Chris (1penguinz)
(See "Picture 2.")

Towards the side, you should see a series of buttons. "Watch", "Webcaster", "Studio", etc. Press the "Studio" button.

You'll be diverted to another page, it will look a little bit like "Picture 3."

Towards the top of this page, there are a few tabs. "Configure Channel", "Manage Library", "Broadcast Live", "Control Autopilot", etc. Press "Video On-Demand."

Oh My Goodness! Look on the right! ALL YOUR VIDEOS!!! ("Picture 4.")

Now, each video will have an X on the farthest spot right, press that X, and a confirmation notice will pop up, hit yes. ("Picture 5.")

Congratulations! That evil video is gone! I'm a noob to Livestream too, and it is SOOOOO annoying when nothing works. =[ I figured it out, so I wanted to share it with you, so you can too. =]

If the pictures, and txt was not enough, go here, and watch the video. :O
http://www.livestream.com/1penguinz/...7-b17887b75457
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 1.png (28.1 KB, 1536 views)
File Type: png Picture 2.png (60.7 KB, 1448 views)
File Type: png Picture 3.png (101.8 KB, 1606 views)
File Type: png Picture 4.png (68.9 KB, 1190 views)
File Type: png Picture 5.png (54.6 KB, 638 views)
Old 4th March 2010, 14:51

Default Deleting Recorded Videos

Hello everyone,

I just got Procaster, and I think it is a great product for sure. Before explaining it to my boss in full, I needed to see it work first, and experience how it works "in full" as well. So I've decided to do a couple test streams for that matter.

After running these tests, which were successful (Procaster definitely impressed me), I found out that they were recorded in the "www.livestream.com/id******" page: the page where the recordings are streamed to, online. I have tried to delete these recordings, since I do not want my viewers to be able to see click-able test recordings, but I cannot seem to figure out how. I just want to delete the test videos on the viewer page.

After looking at the broadcaster options, I found that an auto-record option was check-marked, in the broadcaster "preferences" section. I have unchecked this option, so now my streams wont record automatically, unless I want them to. I just want to get rid of the old "auto-recorded" test videos, so that they don't appear in the viewer page.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Kind regards,

Mr. Vymapson
Old 4th March 2010, 21:20

Hey,

Just like to say that im also having this 'problem'. Any advice would be helpful.

Thankyou in advance

Ryan
Old 4th March 2010, 23:31
Procaster Team

Lightbulb

Hi guys

you can easily delete videos from the studio (My account --> Studio)

thanks
Lior, Livestream
Old 10th March 2010, 14:12

Would you mind clarifying how you found that "auto-record" option? I'd also like to uncheck that. Thanks.
Old 15th March 2010, 17:03

Default How do I delete videos?

Hi! Can anyone tell me how I delete specific videos from my channel? I have a series of 'testing' videos that I want to get rid off, but I can't find anything in the userguide or FAQ.

EDIT: Nevermind, worked it out!

Last edited by Xephia; 15th March 2010 at 17:13.

Tags
box, broken, channel, chat, delete, delete video, delete video on demand, deleting, instructions, procaster desktop video, record, restore deleted video, stream, studio, video, video libraray