Old 24th January 2010, 13:44

Question Double Audio/Video Feed Issue

whenever i launch this site, any channel, i automatically hear a double stream of the audio of the video. i have to push 'pause' so that it streams as one. so even when paused, the audio still streams. many people i talk to have this same issue. and it does not matter whether its on IE or FireFox. anything we can do to stop the doubling? or is it a Livestream problem?
Old 12th February 2010, 16:16

Lightbulb Same Problem Here - Possible Solution!

Actually I think what I'm getting is an off timing echo that keeps multiplying till the audio is completely trashed.

The problem appears to be related to running Procaster and the corresponding Livestream Studio on the same computer, which is what I was doing when I encountered the problem. I went back and made sure the Studio was on Auto Pilot then close the Internet connection to the Studio, ran my broadcast feed and the echo was gone. I suspect there is some audio conflict that occurs when both are open.

Of course this limits your ability to direct and broadcast at the same time even though it appears to be technically possible with a two screen set up. So the solution currently appears to be to run Procaster and the Livestream Studio from two separate computers if you want to operate them simultaneously. Otherwise you will need to set up the Studio the way you want it, switch to Auto Pilot, close the studio and then just run Procaster.

Hope this helps.

Tags
double, issue