Old 5th February 2010, 03:40

Thumbs up Thank you for Livestream

Hello LiveStream

I would like to take the opportunity thank you for providing a platform that is functional, funky, easy and quick to use and provides a free opportunity to test out the features.

I have just run 2 Live streaming shows on my Inspiring MumsTV Channel today and I am so impressed with the outcome! The first show had a few teething issues and dropped twice but the second show was uninterrupted and the chat did not affect anything that I could see.

The response from my Inspiring Mums Fans was that it was awesome and based on that I earned myself $60.00AUD today because of what I did with your platform. I am planning fortnightly Live events for Inspiring MumsTV with Advertising opportunities for my fans. I'm just so thankful and I would like to know if you are planning to provide a plan inbetween the Premium option and the Free option, as I am interested if this works out to be a profitable marketing strategy for me.

I have been interviewed on TV on a national morning talk show at my workshops but I only received 1 email from it. Today I turned over $60AUD so someone could by 'AIR TIME' to a max of 50 people...now that ROCKS!

I will be running some workshops in the coming months LIVE for my Inspiring Mums Creative Workshop which I normally do in person. The other is a Design Bootcamp TV for designers to ask me questions about design and go through some tips and secrets I have. This is a subscribed to event each month.

feel free to contact me through my account if you need to about this or reply. Many thanks again for a great system!

Heather James
Creative Director
Inspiring Mums™
Inspiring Mums™TV
Design Bootcamp TV
Introspect Design™ initiate | innovate | ignite™

Tags
advertising, channel, feedback, thank you