Old 2nd November 2009, 15:21

Default Login Failed

I am running on a macbook pro 17" with OS X 10.5 Leopard. When attempting to log-in I get the following error: "Login failed" and it never logs in
Old 14th January 2010, 23:56

I'm with the same issue...
Can anyone help, please?
Thanks!

Cambrķa
Old 15th January 2010, 14:49
Livestream Procaster

Cool

Hello

have you tried to remove Procaster and reinstall it? that would be the first thing to do. if not, please send us the logs that are on the Resources folder of the package

thanks
Lior, Livestream
Old 16th January 2010, 23:17

I'm also having a similar problem. Where can I find logs/resources/package? Apologies- I'm a bit computer challenged over here!
Old 18th January 2010, 12:15
Procaster Team

Arrow

hi

no problem - take a look at the FAQ here - http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2160

thanks
Lior
Old 22nd January 2010, 09:44

Question Login failed in ver 2.0.20

I'm currently using Procaster for mac version 2.0.20.
I'm not having trouble using a normal ADSL connection when connecting with procaster.

But when i use my mobile setup with a HSDPA connection ( 3G / mobile ) i can't login anymore. When i use the procaster for windows instead of the mac version.. it is possible to login using the same HSDPA connection. So the connection or the platform shouldn't be a problem.

When i look at the logs... i see that the problem i that using the mac version and de HSDPA connection, the user is not authorised. but i use the same UN/PW combination

It becomes shady when i connect procaster mac using my normal adsl connection, login , this works fine...then i connect simultanious with the HSDPA mobile connection, then disconnect the ADSL connecting.. and only using the HSDPA connection... i works Great!!

So... it looks only the "login" part has problems. ( in the log i also see some stealth

====

Just tried version 2.0.18... and the login part works there fine using the HSDPA / 3G connection.
Old 22nd January 2010, 13:37
Procaster Team

Cool

Hi

I'm really not sure. what if you try to login to livestream (i.e. webcaster) over HSDPA/3G connection?

thanks
Lior
Old 26th January 2010, 14:49

Hello,

Also using the HSDPA connection, the webcaster application gives a error.
The strange thing is that when i click on your webpage to " broadcast now " a new window opens livestream.com/broadcaster opens, and passes tot livestream.com/webcaster.
After a few seconds this gives a connection error. ( even before i can put in my UN/PW
When you click the error statement away... you can give in your UN/PW and channel... when i fill in the info.. login in works.

As said before.. using procaster this login problem is only with version .20 and not with .18. so did something change in relation with ports? procedure? handshakes?

regards,

Sander
Old 29th January 2010, 20:47

I'm having this problem with .21, attempting to connect over both ethernet and wifi networks. Going to revert to .18 and see if that fixes it.