Old 21st January 2010, 12:46

Default Audio Redirector

dear all,

i removed procaster by error simply by dragging the .app file to the trash. i thought this wasn't a big deal, since i could reinstall procaster. uninstalled and re-installed versions both are 2.0.20.

however, i experienced various hanging, trying to cast led to program exiting and stating a message box with something like 'woops, you've got something serious here.' [literally].

i also noticed that i couldn't hear *any* sound on the mac. therefore, as per another post:

http://www.livestream.com/forum/show...ster+uninstall

i removed LP Audio Redirector. rebooting, led to audio working back again. so i went for another reinstall, but same issues: i cannot cast, and audio doesn't work.

thus: is there a way to reset *completely* all the settings installed by the install scritp, and try this ex new?

thank you,

r.

Last edited by eventotheque; 21st January 2010 at 12:48.
Old 21st January 2010, 14:32
Livestream Procaster

Cool

Hi

Actually you have reseted it completely by remove the LP redirector and Procaster itsefl. Serious-type problems usually occur on network issues that lead to memory overload. you might want to check around this area.

another think I can think of is that you might have installed it from a different account?

alternatively, send us the logs, and put details in the crash reports (if it crashes).

see the FAQ for more details

thanks
Lior, Livestream