Old 10th October 2009, 11:50

Default Feed drops off

Is it just my channel, or is there a problem maintaining the stream from the server? Since yesterday, I've been having big problems. When I connect to my channel (ringwoodtv), it shows up, but the feed in the viewer is frequently lost, and I get the dreaded "Could Not Find Frequency Please Try Again" black screen message. In the beta, it comes up and then fades to black, sometimes coming back, more often not showing at all. I'm viewing in Firefox 3.5.3 for Mac in OS 10.6.1 with a strong, fast broadband connection. My studio's camera is connected and working. I can view it, cue it and control it.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Old 13th October 2009, 13:20
Administrator

Default feed

There are too many factors at play to really diagnose the problem. The new player is much lighter which is a very good start. We're constantly working to optimize speed and connectivity.
Old 16th December 2009, 13:37

Default Frustrated

I've been having this issue as well. I have had 2 out of the last 6 broadcasts work without problems over the last three weeks. The other 4 have dropped off for some unknown reason. We are hard wired into our broadband internet connection the camera and audio connections are fine but for some reason we will loose the camera and have to logout and go back into the studio to get it back. We don't have any other camera connected and have tried different cables and we can't figure out what the problem is. We are running the web app on Mac OS X 10.5.7.