Old 22nd November 2009, 19:00

Default The new channels

I am not a fan.

As someone whose computer is not optimum, the new channels are very... Bad. That constantly changing bar at the top advertising the new changes and the beta stuff causes my screen to flash whenever it changes. The buffering thing continuously shows up on my player and pausing it desyncs the entire damn stream and makes it not load properly until I refresh it. Not to mention that I just plain don't like the look of it.

Could we possibly have a way to opt out of the beta and just have our old channels?
Old 23rd November 2009, 18:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekter View Post
I am not a fan.

As someone whose computer is not optimum, the new channels are very... Bad. That constantly changing bar at the top advertising the new changes and the beta stuff causes my screen to flash whenever it changes. The buffering thing continuously shows up on my player and pausing it desyncs the entire damn stream and makes it not load properly until I refresh it. Not to mention that I just plain don't like the look of it.

Could we possibly have a way to opt out of the beta and just have our old channels?
from what I read the old channels are going bye bye
Old 23rd November 2009, 18:24
Administrator

Default New Channels

Vekter, What Channel(s) are you having this problem on? What are their names?
Old 23rd November 2009, 19:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseblockton View Post
Vekter, What Channel(s) are you having this problem on? What are their names?
Any channel I try to use.
Old 24th November 2009, 15:19
Administrator

Default thanks

looking into it
Old 24th November 2009, 20:05

The new channels are just awful. They look stupid and take up too much memory. It's like I stumbled onto a badly designed MySpace page. It ruins the site for me and I've even had some regular viewers leave because of it.

If they really are ditching the old channels completely, I'm ditching mogulus.
Old 24th November 2009, 20:17

There is no on-demand or sound control, this looks like a very poor beta version.

Can we have the old player back? Its ugly, half the options are missing, the chatbox is too small and the ad takes up half the page.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to release this????????
Old 24th November 2009, 20:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_qwerty View Post
There is no on-demand or sound control, this looks like a very poor beta version.

Can we have the old player back? Its ugly, half the options are missing, the chatbox is too small and the ad takes up half the page.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to release this????????
No clue, but personally, the 3 people who approved it (out of however many thousands tested it) should be banned from the internet. Just because you like twittering while riding the short bus to school doesn't mean we do too.

Also: Facebook and Twitter. Did we mention FACEBOOK AND TWITTER? I swear it's like I forgot to install ad blocking software because there's like 4 windows for facebook and/or twitter on every stream. It's just awful. And the "Related Streams" have nothing to do with video games at all, which is the focus of my stream. It's like it's saying "You enjoyed Fight Club and Blood Sport, so we recommend you watch Little Women, Steel Magnolias, and Brokeback Mountain."

I can complain more (like how the god awful chat is embedded when you embed to another site or how I can't change the volume at all on streams) but I think I'll just sit out till Livestream decides to fix/un-break the site.
Old 24th November 2009, 20:50

Please revert back to the other layout, the new one is a lot worse.
Old 25th November 2009, 02:54

Thanks, guys. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who hates the new layouts.