Old 2nd November 2009, 12:12

Default No screen capture on mac, thanks a lot :(

It's the whole reason I downloaded this program... but now I might as well abandon my account here...

I don't want to record myself, I want to record my paintings, my screen, a service I thought would be available for us mac users after i'd waited SO long for a procaster beta on this OS... very disappointed as nothing was said about the lack of features!

I was so excited at first but after fiddling around for god knows how long trying to find the setting for it, I gave up and checked the user guide to find out that the Windows version is very different from the mac release. thanks a bunch,
I'm majorly disappointed...

I hyped everyone up to see my painting process live and now I have to let everyone down....

I can't broadcast the show I had planned for tonight... I'm devastated
I was considering upgrading but now I just think that there's no point if the service just doesn't work in the way I had hoped...

why release a program even to beta without most of the features of the windows counterpart? I'd have rather waited a year longer so that you would have included these features... I just don't want to get my hopes up again...
Old 2nd November 2009, 12:24

and you only tease me with the desktop preferences menu, you got my hopes up hurry and do something about it please
Old 2nd November 2009, 12:34

Thumbs up

Also waiting for this feature, so far the only video input seems to be the webcam, I want to be able to stream my desktop!

I'm hoping it's on the way. Glad to see the beta is underway though. Good work
Old 2nd November 2009, 16:00

I had high hopes that it would be included with this beta, but I guess all we can do is sit and wait... again...
Old 2nd November 2009, 17:09
Procaster Team

Cool

Hi

the Mac version does include a screen capture. You should press the 'screen' button after u start broadcast, or Ctrl-1 which is the default hotkkey
thanks
Lior, Livestream
Old 2nd November 2009, 21:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by liorm View Post
Hi

the Mac version does include a screen capture. You should press the 'screen' button after u start broadcast, or Ctrl-1 which is the default hotkkey
thanks
Lior, Livestream
Ah didn't see that, thanks for clearing that up.

However, I'm still unable to get livestream to stream the audio of my computer, instead I only have the microphone option. Where can I change this?
Old 4th November 2009, 15:44
Procaster Team

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yutanpo View Post
Ah didn't see that, thanks for clearing that up.

However, I'm still unable to get livestream to stream the audio of my computer, instead I only have the microphone option. Where can I change this?
Hi

Next week we are planning to release a version that could work with sound flower

thanks
Lior

Tags
lack of, mac, screen capture