Old 24th October 2009, 07:17

Default Livestream watermark on embedded players

Hi there,
Will the Livestream logo watermark on the top left corner of embedded players be permanently kept in its current size and position?
One thing I liked (and appreciated) about Livestream (the "old" version) was that, unlike with Ustream and Justin.tv, the logo did not conceal (and interfere with) the screen content, but had a dedicated bar above.
Old 25th October 2009, 11:19

Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gludahill View Post
Hi there,
Will the Livestream logo watermark on the top left corner of embedded players be permanently kept in its current size and position?
One thing I liked (and appreciated) about Livestream (the "old" version) was that, unlike with Ustream and Justin.tv, the logo did not conceal (and interfere with) the screen content, but had a dedicated bar above.
I agree. But since it is a transparent watermark on the left side, we can have another one on the right side. I still like my logo to be on the right side.
Old 27th October 2009, 04:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12circles View Post
I agree. But since it is a transparent watermark on the left side, we can have another one on the right side. I still like my logo to be on the right side.
And how are you adding this?
Old 27th October 2009, 10:39

Thumbs down Please remove it!

Please put your logo in the player menu and remove watermark. I used to have some graphics that now covered by this watermark.