Old 18th October 2009, 14:33

Default Problem with multiple monitors

hello
i have a problem. im using 2 monitors in dual-view. i want one monitor to be streamed and the other one i want to use for other stuff. but while using 2 monitors the framerate is 25fps but it drops after some minutes to about 5fps. i do not have this problem when i deactivate the other monitor. but i still want to use both.
any suggestions?
thanks. axel
Old 18th October 2009, 16:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontFeedTheAxel View Post
hello
i have a problem. im using 2 monitors in dual-view. i want one monitor to be streamed and the other one i want to use for other stuff. but while using 2 monitors the framerate is 25fps but it drops after some minutes to about 5fps. i do not have this problem when i deactivate the other monitor. but i still want to use both.
any suggestions?
Yeah. Use a VNC client such as [b]Gbridge. It's the best.

I have nothing to do with the company, but I think it's the best client when it comes to viewing two monitors IMO.

Hope this helps.....

Cheers
As My World Turns (Lifecast) | As My Weight Loss World Turns TV (Weight Loss) | Back To The Future TV (Classic TV & Movies) | WSO-TV Soap Opera TV (Classic Soap Operas) | KB0OXD Cybershack TV (Ham Radio) | The Left Wing Conservative TV (Politics)
Denver, CO
Old 18th October 2009, 17:18

well..thanks. this would be an option but i'd like to continue using livestream
Old 18th October 2009, 19:04

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontFeedTheAxel View Post
well..thanks. this would be an option but i'd like to continue using livestream
This won't interfere with LiveStream. One monitor can be streamed while you do stuff with the other.

The only drawback is you won't be able to stream the monitor you connect to with a VNC client because that will take away ALL of the 3D graphics which that computer is connected to INCLUDING DirectX. That only leaves you with the computer which you ARE doing stuff with.

BTW.....I'm assuming you run a network of 2 or more computers, right? If so, then a VNC client is EXACTLY what you need. I have a network of two computers myself so I speak with a little bit of experience.

Hope this helps.....

Cheers
As My World Turns (Lifecast) | As My Weight Loss World Turns TV (Weight Loss) | Back To The Future TV (Classic TV & Movies) | WSO-TV Soap Opera TV (Classic Soap Operas) | KB0OXD Cybershack TV (Ham Radio) | The Left Wing Conservative TV (Politics)
Denver, CO

Tags
framerate, low, monitor, multiple