Old 18th September 2008, 21:38

Default Can't connect to Studio

Hi

Since today at about 0:00 am British time I can't connect to the studio, I could at the beginning, but after uploading a 15 second intro clip (wmv) from my computer no matter what browser I use, firefox, opera9, chrome, IE.....when I try to connect to the studio, it says connecting to mogulus broadcasting network, after a while I can hear the sound of the clip running currently on my channel but the screen remains black.I never had this problem before and I login fresh after restart.The only software I installed before that problem started was Lavasoft Ad_aware but its not running in the background, also adwatch is off.Any help apprecciated.
Old 20th September 2008, 05:56

Eventually I could solve that problem, by logging into my studio from a friend's power Mac and delete that 15 sec clip.Only then could I see that it had an error message on it saying "OOPS, something went wrong while importing this clip to our servers". After deleting that clip everything was smooth again. I uploaded the same clip again after I converted it to .flv and there was no problems this time.I still don't understand how did it crash my studio on PC, making it impossible to login and delete the .wmv from my PC.The clip that caused the problems was created with photostory 3, a microsoft slideshow builder, and I used the 640 x 480 .wmv for PC format - it played well on all my players, but it caused so much trouble. Even though I suspected, that something went wrong with that wmv import, I coudn't do anything about it from PC (XP) because everything just froze.Mogulus studio should be more PC friendly and less demanding on ressources. Why must the studio be entirely in flash? I prefer copy n paste from drag n drop. Ad_aware did not play any part in this.

Last edited by MehfilClassicTV; 22nd September 2008 at 13:01.
Old 20th September 2008, 19:25

Default I can't connect to my studio either

whats going on that's different I've allways beenable to connect and I haven't loaded any vids?
Old 22nd September 2008, 12:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAZCRO View Post
whats going on that's different I've allways beenable to connect and I haven't loaded any vids?
It was MY problem, not yours then. I uploaded a short clip from my computer and the kind of wmv codec or the resolution it had, caused the studio to freeze, anyway I solved it by logging in from a friends power Mac and delete that clip.There was no way I could have done that from my PC.
Old 29th September 2008, 12:49

Default I don't have a power MAC Help?

Well if I could log in from a power mac I might be able to see what's messing up my studio but I can't. I have started two other channels because of this problem and they are both working fine, so I don't think it's on my end?

I have also tried other PC's I have eight in the house, and other browsers, safari, opera, firefox, etc... none work, same msg... No power macs in the house though?