Old 4th May 2009, 07:35

Default Stop Procaster on startup

Can someone explain how to stop procaster coming up at boot up. I only want to run it when I choose, not all the time. I looked in services and start menu start up and cant see how to stop it appearing every boot. Thanks
Old 4th May 2009, 09:24

Right click on the Procaster icon in your tray and uncheck "Auto Start With Windows On." ;>)

My problem is how to have it not automatically start broadcasting when I click the Go Live button. I'd like some time to get my screen capture set up and the like.
Old 4th May 2009, 13:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueridgebruce View Post
Right click on the Procaster icon in your tray and uncheck "Auto Start With Windows On." ;>)

My problem is how to have it not automatically start broadcasting when I click the Go Live button. I'd like some time to get my screen capture set up and the like.
Me too, viewers can see me fuffing around!
Old 7th July 2009, 11:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueridgebruce View Post

it seems to stay checked for me, why?
Old 7th July 2009, 13:55

Hellllllllllllllllllo?????????? Anybody Home?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????? How Come Ive Been Waiting Half An Hour For The Black Screen To Go Away?????????????????????? I Dont Even Have The Appdata Folder
Old 7th July 2009, 15:26

someone plz respond!!
Old 7th July 2009, 15:31
Administrator

In terms of disabling Procaster on startup as another user mentioned here you can do this by right clicking on the Procaster icon in the system tray, uncheck "Auto Start With Windows On.".

In terms of the "black screen" you're not giving much information for us to go on here. You may want to contact our support team directly for more hands on troubleshooting.

-Ben
Livestream Support