Old 8th September 2008, 22:30

Default IE7 crash when enable cam and mic

Does anyone know why IE7 crash when i try to enable then camera and mic in the Flash configuration window? I am using Windows Vista SP1.

Thank you in advance.
Old 9th September 2008, 04:44
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

Try a different operating system. Preferably a 32 bit one. That should help. The Mogulus studio tends to run very unstable in Windows Vista.
Old 9th September 2008, 22:51

Thank you for your answer. The Windows Vista installed is 32 bits.

Because the Operative System is more important than Mogulus, I wil keep Vista. It is better than XP.

I will be waiting for another answer, less radical.

Bye!
Old 12th September 2008, 17:24

I was using IE5 on XP 32 bit Servicepack3 and it crushed a number of times after doubleclicking on a storyboard. I am using Opera 9 now and ist better on my CPU but still having issues after being longer than 20 min in the studio and doing things like drag and drop. Why must the studio be so tuff on CPU ressurces? Its usually over 95% with my AMD sempron 2200 / 768Mb Ram, quickly reaching 100% when importing clips to a storyboard.Specially after double clicking on a storyboard which is why I avoid it altogether now. Can anyone recommend the perfect browser to flawless work while in the studio on an average PC ? What about chrome? Anyone has good experiences using chrome while in studio?
Old 12th September 2008, 20:15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MehfilClassicTV View Post
I was using IE5 on XP 32 bit Servicepack3 and it crushed a number of times after doubleclicking on a storyboard. I am using Opera 9 now and ist better on my CPU but still having issues after being longer than 20 min in the studio and doing things like drag and drop. Why must the studio be so tuff on CPU ressurces? Its usually over 95% with my AMD sempron 2200 / 768Mb Ram, quickly reaching 100% when importing clips to a storyboard.Specially after double clicking on a storyboard which is why I avoid it altogether now. Can anyone recommend the perfect browser to flawless work while in the studio on an average PC ? What about chrome? Anyone has good experiences using chrome while in studio?
yes that is true. I always hate when loging on the studio and then want to do another thing, because I need to then turn off the studio or just turn off the other thing I want to do since the Studio takes a lot of CPU ussage. it could be better if there can be another way to use the studio for other people who are ussing a there Home Computer like a program you can istall of mogulus to get the studio open without using that mush of CPU ussage.