amazing setup!
Old 16th January 2012, 15:59

Wink mukhtrali

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;1393
<><C><,my computer<>

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=;1393]Post your production photos here and we will pick the best one for our marketing content/brochure and of course credit you.
[QUOTE=;1393]Post your production photos here and we will pick the best one for our marketing content/brochure and of course credit you.

Last edited by mukhtarali; 16th January 2012 at 16:22.
Old 29th January 2012, 13:48

Smile Setting up to broadcast a basketball game at Granada High School Livermore, Californi

Cabinet is self-contained. 5 port network switch in the back. Computer to the right uses Procaster with a USB Hauppauge Video Capture device. Procaster recognizes the capture device. However the sound has to be direct through the microphone port. I am using an external omnidirectional microphone to provide game sound. I can also direct the camera sound through the microphone port. The computer to the left manages the broadcast. This allows two people to work the broadcast and post the files to the www.granadamatadors.org website for our video library.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06336-900.jpg (999.8 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06337-900.jpg (687.8 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06340-900.jpg (650.8 KB, 62 views)
Old 30th October 2012, 13:44

Smile Central Plains HS Basketball Home game setup

This was from one of our home games last year (2011-12 season). Shown are my son manning the camera, myself and one of our students who did play-by-play for some of the games. She is now attending Kansas State University on an Agriculture Journalism scholarship. A great experience for her resume!

We have used the free channel for the past two years but have gone Premium this school year to avoid the national commercials. We have kept our setup very simple for mobility as we do over 120 sports events each school year, covering all Middle and High School football games, home HS volleyball matches and all MS and HS basketball games from JV through Varsity. Home and away games mean a lot of evenings spent traveling but our families and extended school family have really come to appreciate our efforts and look forward to it every season!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home BB livestream setup.jpg (127.8 KB, 35 views)
Old 6th September 2013, 00:52

Oh wao... what the HQ photos people have posted.. I am also going to upload some of my best collection in .png format.
Old 6th February 2014, 11:42

Default Brodcaster mounted to Go Pro Vector mount for Live Stream feed into ATEM!

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/...91436753_n.jpg

This little set up lets us feed from the car to the Broadcasters landing page. Then We full screen the HDMI laptop and send that signal into the ATEM TS for switching from main cams to the on car live cam!

Last edited by streetwisedrift; 6th February 2014 at 11:45.
Old 6th February 2014, 14:50
Super Moderator

Very cool set-up! Thanks for sharing!

Livestream Producer Support

Tags
sovit