Old 26th September 2012, 21:48

I'm getting the problem intermittently. I was having issues about an hour ago, but now it seems fine. *shakes head* I don't know what the deal is. I hope they inform the developers that one of their recent code updates broke something.
Old 26th September 2012, 21:57

I just tested it out in a prerecord stream and it work. In other streams and the ones I usually go to still have the same issues. I have no clue what is happening...
Old 27th September 2012, 15:46
Administrator

As mentioned before we would likely need to do some more direct troubleshooting to see what is happening. If you open a support ticket / update the support ticket with details on when you are available we can have a member of our team do a remote session to see directly what the issue is.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 2nd October 2012, 11:47

Unhappy No Livestream-watching in Austria/Europe

Hi,
I find the thread about the "circuit but no video"-problem. Since a few days I have this problem also. I will make a testview for my producer-out-video. But its not possible to get a video as a viewer. And - I read the other posts with there technique-checks - this is not at my computer only. I have test it an PC and a Mac with different Internetlines; and also other PC-Users on differnet places the checked it -and everywhere is the same problem. I think first, my channel https://new.livestream.com/welltvi-a...trekordversuch have the problem, but I canīt view also not an other one, for example the Fox-Live-Stream (because this channel is all time as an Live-Feed signed).
To get the uploaded videos is no problem, but to get a livestream, its not possible...
May there is an internal-problem?
Best from Austria/Europe
Hubert
Old 2nd October 2012, 11:55
Administrator

Hubert,

It sounds like you may be correct that there may be some issue with service in your geographic location in Austria for New playback. If you open a New Livestream support case here (http://help.livestream.com/customer/portal/emails/new) we should be able to work with you directly to get some diagnostic information on the server you are reaching so that we can address this.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 11th November 2013, 21:20

I'm also experiencing this problem, but only with live content on a specific channel.

On Windows 7, 64-bit, live and recorded content play, but the loading spinner stays on for quite a while and I often have to hit reload multiple times. However, it does eventually load if I'm patient.

On Ubuntu, I can play recorded content, but the spinner just spins forever on this channel when the broadcast is live:

http://www.livestream.com/floridaconference

The interesting this is I can play live content on other channels, just not this one. Not sure why I'm having these problems with Ubuntu, but there's no ad blocking software active.
Old 22nd January 2014, 21:53

I've noticed the same issue in certain streams
if I pop it out, it works fine, but if its within the browser it never loads.
It is also only specific streams, other streams work every time.

Tags
not playing