Old 7th December 2013, 02:44

Anybody from livestream feel like answering this? I've been having this problem for months and nobody seems to give a damn about fixing it.

Livestream worked fine and then it suddenly didn't. You can show me ads just fine, so why can't I watch any channels?

Last edited by skbak; 7th December 2013 at 02:48.
Old 9th December 2013, 14:21
Super Moderator

Default Global Flash purge

Hey there,

One option to consider is a global Flash Cache purge. This will delete all the cached flash data saved on your computer (rather than deleting them from the browser).

If you're on Windows, go into the start menu and enter*into the search bar "%appdata%\adobe" --> then delete the Flash player folder.

Next, enter into the search bar "%appdata%\macromedia" --> once more, delete*the Flash player folder.

If you're on a Mac, go into your System Preferences --> select "Flash Player" --> select the Advanced tab --> Delete all.

Let us know if this helps!

Livestream Producer Support
Old 19th December 2013, 15:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblinder View Post
Hey there,

One option to consider is a global Flash Cache purge. This will delete all the cached flash data saved on your computer (rather than deleting them from the browser).

If you're on Windows, go into the start menu and enter*into the search bar "%appdata%\adobe" --> then delete the Flash player folder.

Next, enter into the search bar "%appdata%\macromedia" --> once more, delete*the Flash player folder.

If you're on a Mac, go into your System Preferences --> select "Flash Player" --> select the Advanced tab --> Delete all.

Let us know if this helps!
Hello, I gave this a shot and still the same crashing/black screen after. Livestream seams to work intermittently (and by that I mean once every 50 tries or so give or take). Adblock is disabled, adobe is updated, java freshly installed, firefox is updated. Got any other ideas?
Old 21st December 2013, 05:25

Somebody just help us PLEASE.
Old 23rd December 2013, 05:54

This is really irritating, I've been having this stupid problem for almost a year now and there is NO solution. I've tried EVERYTHING possible and it still screws up. FIX THIS. FIX IT NOW. I even have ads enabled so you morons can get money, yet you're still doing jack to fix it.
Old 23rd December 2013, 14:50
Super Moderator

Hi Milkandcooki,

As this issue affects a *very* small number of users on our older platform, it's very difficult to reproduce except in very specific circumstances.

That said, if you're willing, I'd like to take a look at your computer's settings for myself. Please go to teamviewer.com and download the free version for private use. It will give you an ID and password. Please provide these in an email to newsupport@livestream.com, ATTN: Brandon.

Hopefully this will shed some reproducible light that other users might find to their benefit.

Livestream Producer Support