Old 15th September 2013, 03:50

Echoing what everyone else is saying. Still happening. Will there ever be a fix?
Old 19th September 2013, 23:22

Hate to just be an echo chamber, but I've been unable to load channels for about a month now.

I sit there, refreshing the page for over an hour and SOMETIMES I'm allowed to watch.

Without ABP I had to sit through the commercial each time just to check if I wasn't allowed to watch the channel.
Old 20th September 2013, 10:48

Default Rinse and Repeat

I've had the same problems for roughly as long. It fixed itself, then not. I tried using adblocker, then disabling it.. nothing. Essentially, Livestream works whenever it wants, but does not want to work most of the time.

This is a bit of a piss-off, as the majority of the people I know use this site.

I want to make it clear that Twitch.tv and Ustream? Work perfectly fine for me. This isn't some sort of power play or anything retarded, but if all of us are having this problem, it seemingly comes from Livestream, and if it could be fixed or at LEAST identified, it would be good.
Old 21st September 2013, 20:19

Hello everyone I've had these problems ever since I moved into my new dorm and they also puzzled me for a while. So I starting thinking about what was different about my internet after moving into the dorms. Turns out that my dorm uses a dynamic IP address while my internet back at my parents' place does not, and apparently that's enough to make livestream go wacko and crash flash.

My solution was pretty simple. I just downloaded a free VPN (virtual private network) to change my IP address while I was watching streams here and it worked like a charm. You can get the one I used here: http://download.cnet.com/Free-VPN/30...-75445860.html

The only problems are: you will most likely have trouble loading other websites while connected to the VPN and I'm not sure if it is against the livestream terms of service. If anyone is willing to show me a better free VPN that doesn't have trouble loading other sites, then that solves the first problem. As for the second problem, I'd like to simply say to all livestream staff that may be reading this that this is the solution I've come up with to make livestream actually usable. If you want me to use the site normally, then fix the issues that you so obviously have. If it turns out that this is not against the terms of service, then great. I will be using this method from now on.
Old 2nd October 2013, 19:47

Soon after I thought I'd fixed it, it came right back... I tried the VPN posted above and that worked perfectly but the free trial ran out. It definitely does seem to be a problem with dynamic IP addresses.
Old 11th October 2013, 16:59

Default More of the Same

I have a freshly installed copy of Windows 7 64 bit, and I too am having these issues. It is driving me crazy trying to figure how it works. It shows the stream for a second, goes to an ad, then crashes when its over.

I have noticed that the ad is foreign. I thought it could be a virus or something, but given that this is a clean install and the only sites I've been to is getting Java, Flash, and Firefox.
Old 25th October 2013, 16:42

I have also been having this problem for the past 2 months now, just wanted to throw around my 2 cents. I have tried 4 different web browsers, re-installed, uninstalled rollbacked, all that nonsense. No such luck. My wife's computer has no problem, and she runs on windows 7.

The only thing ive been able to slightly pin point is when I right click on the live stream video, and it shows the streamer version, I am able to watch it on version 3.11 but if it lists as version 3.22 It will freeze and crash. I can open the chat portion of livestream in a separate window and that part works just fine, but its just a certain version of the livestream player that is bringing me down. So far I havn't been able to find a way to lock it in at version 3.1. Hope this info can help somebody.
Old 11th November 2013, 18:01

Bumping in hopes livestream will look into how their videos deal with dynamic IPs
Old 14th November 2013, 12:09

Over 4 months with this problem and it still hasn't been fixed... this is getting pretty tiresome.
Old 16th November 2013, 06:26

This problem still persists. It has been...nearly a year now. What gives? Is anyone from Livestream even reading this?