Old 26th May 2009, 04:58

Question no broadcast from mobile phones

Hi everybody

I've tried in several ways to make live streaming on my mogulus channel with my mobile phone (an HTC TOUCH DIAMOND) using my QIK account, without success.

I've made all the right settings in the qik account, allowing mogulus direct brodcasting on my channel (http://www.mogulus.com/isnotv) but nothing appears when I make a live streaming; I just can see my live video on my qik page, not in mogulus. Why?

If I try to set camera in mogulus studio, I can't see nothing from my phone.

But I've seen pictures of people broadcasting from iPhone. Maybe I have to buy THAT mobile phone??
Old 26th May 2009, 16:29
Administrator

If it's supported by Qik you should be able to use it to broadcast to your Livestream channel, you would just need to ensure that it is configured correctly on the Qik homepage. Do you have the autoLive option checked on the Qik site?

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 26th May 2009, 17:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhomer View Post
If it's supported by Qik you should be able to use it to broadcast to your Livestream channel, you would just need to ensure that it is configured correctly on the Qik homepage. Do you have the autoLive option checked on the Qik site?

-Ben
Livestream Support
Yes it is ben (autolive is cheked)

and my phone is classified in qik site as supported... but it works only with the streaming on qik page, not in mogulus channel
:-(
Old 1st June 2009, 17:48

yu-uhhhh??
is there anybody in there?
any idea about this?
Old 1st June 2009, 18:02
Administrator

If you're still having issues with this it would require more hands on troubleshooting so our support team is able to test with you directly to see if they can replicate the issue. Please submit an e-mail through our feedback form and a member of our team will work with you to setup a time to test.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 3rd June 2009, 10:31

thanks ben,
i've sent this message to the support team:
Hi,
I would like to stream directly in mogulus with my qik account for mobile phone.
My mobile phone (htc diamond) is in the list of the supported devices, and I've correctly setted Mogulus as the service for mobile streaming, fron the setting preferences of my QIK account. But if I try to go live, a only see my streaming in the QIK website, not in my mogulus channel, and If I try to go in my mogulus studio, I don't see options for my mobile device. My channel is mogulus.com/isnotv
is a PRO channel.
can we find a way to test it?
thanks
r.c.