Old 24th November 2012, 19:51
Livestream Producer Support

Wut1080,

Please confirm you have the latest version of Flash installed for all browsers and you're not running any extensions which could interfere with page loads such as AdBlock plus. A screenshot of the behavior you encounter would be helpful.
Old 26th March 2013, 21:37

Unhappy Terribly sorry for the delay!

I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond. I've been using several computers in this period of time, and finally I'm back with the original one where I have the problem. The problem still persists, even after all this time. I've made sure I have the latest version of flash player, and even tried deactivating AdBlock Plus. Nothing worked. I still get the blank page.

I'm attaching a few screenshots to give you an idea of what I'm viewing right now:

The first one corresponds to the blank page I got most of the times. No matter what channel I'm visiting.

http://i.imgur.com/dAD6arE.png

The second one is an error message I get seldomly when I refresh the page several times. But generally, after a couple of refreshes, it goes back to the blank page.

http://i.imgur.com/ZPho7Py.png

Can I somehow fix this? Believe me, I've tried everything posted here. I even tried to look for that process in my task manager and it's not there. I'm using Windows XP Professional, and my default browser is Chrome. But I'm submiting this post using Internet Explorer, since I can't view the page on Chrome, as shown in picture Nš 3.

http://i.imgur.com/yjfWr14.png
Old 31st March 2013, 14:18
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wut1080 View Post
I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond. I've been using several computers in this period of time, and finally I'm back with the original one where I have the problem. The problem still persists, even after all this time. I've made sure I have the latest version of flash player, and even tried deactivating AdBlock Plus. Nothing worked. I still get the blank page.

I'm attaching a few screenshots to give you an idea of what I'm viewing right now:

The first one corresponds to the blank page I got most of the times. No matter what channel I'm visiting.

http://i.imgur.com/dAD6arE.png

The second one is an error message I get seldomly when I refresh the page several times. But generally, after a couple of refreshes, it goes back to the blank page.

http://i.imgur.com/ZPho7Py.png

Can I somehow fix this? Believe me, I've tried everything posted here. I even tried to look for that process in my task manager and it's not there. I'm using Windows XP Professional, and my default browser is Chrome. But I'm submiting this post using Internet Explorer, since I can't view the page on Chrome, as shown in picture Nš 3.

http://i.imgur.com/yjfWr14.png
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome? Since it appears to only happen on Chrome, there may be an issue there and reinstalling may clear that up.
Old 8th July 2013, 21:11

Default This is annoying

Regardless of all the information out there on how to fix the problem. I've tried them all. Nothing is working for me period. I've tried Google Chrome, IE, Firefox. None of them work when trying to watch live streams. I've disabled Ad Block, re-installed browers, updated my flash, disabled the flash on google chrome. Nothing. Still cannot watch a live stream at all.
Old 29th July 2013, 06:15

Default I get a black screen while watching

Whenever I watch a live stream channel,after a few minutes of watching the video screen just blacks out. I can still hear the person talking and such, but I can't see what's happening. Is it a problem with my computer or something? My browser is Internet Explorer and my operating system is Windows 8.
Old 5th September 2013, 00:12

Exclamation Can't view or hear the streams.

I have been experiencing difficulty viewing any stream. The screen is black and no sound is coming form the stream at all. I've tried re-installing my flash player, Google Chrome, and turning off my ad blocker, but nothing seems to work.
Old 12th September 2013, 00:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
Wut1080,

Please confirm you have the latest version of Flash installed for all browsers and you're not running any extensions which could interfere with page loads such as AdBlock plus. A screenshot of the behavior you encounter would be helpful.
why don't you stop pointing fingers at Adobe and fix your own damn player?? Adobe isn't the problem, livestream's the real problem!
Old 13th September 2013, 19:54

i have an acer it works fine but my HP does not
Old 13th September 2013, 20:38

Angry Buffering Circle

there seems to be a problem with live stream i've tried all browsers and i never have any kinda of extensions on my browser just get this spinning circle
Old 14th September 2013, 18:53

sounds like livestream's crappy programing, they broke their site and tried to blame it on adobe

Tags
channels, problem, viewing