Old 12th August 2013, 03:53

Unhappy CPU reaches 100%

Hello everyone! Here's my case:

I have a rather decent PC (Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz turned up to ~3.40GHz, 16GB RAM) with a decent bandwidth (2,5 mbs upload) and rather freshly installed system (win7 64bit, about three months old) which I try to keep as clean as possible. Everything has always run smoothly on my PC, every game on maximum settings, every graphic program with no lags.

Until I installed Procaster.

No matter if I stream high or normal quality, my CPU acts like CRAZY, reaching 80% to even 100% and beeping terribly. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. I'm an artist so I want to stream my drawing and painting. I use Photoshop CS6, but I close all the other applications & turn off aero. Yet not only does it beep, but also gives tremendous lags in Photoshop, about a second after I draw single stroke.

It worked _for a while_ on a mobile quality settings, but come on, you can't see a thing of what I'm doing then. :|

Have you got any idea what prevents me from streaming? D: Thank you in advance for help!
Old 12th August 2013, 07:49
Livestream Producer support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anako View Post
Hello everyone! Here's my case:

I have a rather decent PC (Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz turned up to ~3.40GHz, 16GB RAM) with a decent bandwidth (2,5 mbs upload) and rather freshly installed system (win7 64bit, about three months old) which I try to keep as clean as possible. Everything has always run smoothly on my PC, every game on maximum settings, every graphic program with no lags.

Until I installed Procaster.

No matter if I stream high or normal quality, my CPU acts like CRAZY, reaching 80% to even 100% and beeping terribly. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. I'm an artist so I want to stream my drawing and painting. I use Photoshop CS6, but I close all the other applications & turn off aero. Yet not only does it beep, but also gives tremendous lags in Photoshop, about a second after I draw single stroke.

It worked _for a while_ on a mobile quality settings, but come on, you can't see a thing of what I'm doing then. :|

Have you got any idea what prevents me from streaming? D: Thank you in advance for help!

Hello,

I would request you to create a ticket via the support center to troubleshoot the issue you are facing. You can use this link:
https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...center/tickets

Regards,
Ashok
Producer Support