Old 14th May 2013, 10:02

Default Can someone help me?

For some reasons the moment i open the audio mixer settings my computer goes mute. And when I go live on a game. People all can hear the game music and even my friend on skype can hear me but I can't hear

It's like my computer transferred all what it was suppose to give to me but instead gave it to live stream instead.

Using a Windows 8 Laptop from Asus N-series Please help!
Old 21st June 2013, 19:44

Default Live Stream Broadcaster and Free Channel

Can you stream using the Live Stream Broadcaster to a free channel? And if so....how? Thanks in advance!
Old 7th October 2013, 04:22

I experienced bugs as well but luckily giving my computer full driver scan I found out which drivers require update and it solved a lot of problems. Performance improved as well.

Tags
amateur radio, auto pilot, broadcasting, camcorder, camera, cant view livestream, delete video, desktop, empty, ham radio, help?, interesting, internet connection, library, live, live event, mac, multi, multiple cameras, new user, newbie, picture in picture, procaster offline help, recording., screen, screen capture, screen share, setting, skype procaster, streaming, technical support, troubleshooting, video, what you hear, window