Old 8th May 2013, 21:59

Default Watermark

Hi there,
First offical question here, but have been trying to keep myself up to date with the forum since this year. Sorry if simiar threading has been posted too.

I was just wondering if you can put in your own company's water mark. I notice that you have the "LIVE" in red when you are broadcasting your live event. But when you re-watch the event after its finished, the "LIVE" dissapear.

So back the the original question, can you actually put your own company logo but permanently through livestream? This would help us reduce some complication.

If this is not possible I would like this to be a feature request.

I dont have a premium account on this account, but with the company's accound we got premium account.

Thanks,

~MJ
Old 22nd May 2013, 20:41

Default Any update?

Can anyone help with this? Mods maybe? Any inputs? Thanks
Old 25th May 2013, 17:32
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4k50n View Post
Hi there,
First offical question here, but have been trying to keep myself up to date with the forum since this year. Sorry if simiar threading has been posted too.

I was just wondering if you can put in your own company's water mark. I notice that you have the "LIVE" in red when you are broadcasting your live event. But when you re-watch the event after its finished, the "LIVE" dissapear.

So back the the original question, can you actually put your own company logo but permanently through livestream? This would help us reduce some complication.

If this is not possible I would like this to be a feature request.

I dont have a premium account on this account, but with the company's accound we got premium account.

Thanks,

~MJ
Looks like what you're looking for is to use the Corner Bug. You can upload a corner bug from within your Livestream Studio > Configure Channel > Style Channel. More information on this can be found here: http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...s#Add_Branding
Old 27th May 2013, 20:54

Default Thanks

Appreciate the reply. Will try this and keep you updated. If there are any other issue with watermarking I will address is back here again.

Kindly
~MJ
Old 28th May 2013, 02:58

Default How do we get to this page?

Hi Henry,
Thanks for your earlier reply, if we get this up and running, I think it will help us a lot.
As I mention, my company have a different account that has premium.

As I did not set this up initially, I did not have full understanding to it and trying to get as much info as I can. So Appologies if the question I ask is rather simple one.

As we have broadcast a live event several times now, I've only been using "LiveStream Producers" App, similarly to the picture attached.

But I cant get to the page as shown as to your link. As far as I know you have to first go to the second picture attached, then go to the "Broadcast Live" tab, and there would be the selection on the lower right corner to go to Motion Graphics

What do I need to go to get LiveStream Studio?
Thanks for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: png Pc20golive.png (83.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Geo_restrict.png (83.7 KB, 8 views)

Tags
watermark