Old 6th May 2013, 11:02

Question Jerry9 I'm very New to Livestream

Can anyone tell me on a First Grade level how to connect Livestream to Facebook?? What I'm interesting in finding out is can you put church services on Facebook using it??

The other thing: Yesterday I was the cameraman for our 8:30 Worship service and after it was stored onto the computer on the monitor it dated is as happening on: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 at about 9:30PM. Will someone Please help me with these 2 issues.

If you like you can email me your response to: jerry114935@yahoo.com

I hope to hear from you soon. Jerry

PS: So you will know, I'm talking about the free version of Livestream if that will make any difference.
Old 7th May 2013, 22:29

Default Will try and help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry9 View Post
Can anyone tell me on a First Grade level how to connect Livestream to Facebook?? What I'm interesting in finding out is can you put church services on Facebook using it??

The other thing: Yesterday I was the cameraman for our 8:30 Worship service and after it was stored onto the computer on the monitor it dated is as happening on: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 at about 9:30PM. Will someone Please help me with these 2 issues.

If you like you can email me your response to: jerry114935@yahoo.com

I hope to hear from you soon. Jerry

PS: So you will know, I'm talking about the free version of Livestream if that will make any difference.
Im not a pro or anything since I started not long ago, so excuse my mistake if I make any. But since no one has replied, Im gonna have a go.

Your first issue, once you have posted your video or streaming into livestream you will have a unique HTML link. Post that on your facebook page so that people can click the link and will be able to watch/rewatch the video posted.

And can you clarify what you mean for your second issue? did you want to time stamp the recording at 8:30PM?

And free version gives you ads in your page whereas the premium wont. Also for premium your video wont be deleted as long as you are still in premium. Other than that, nothing much. Hope this helps

~MJ