Slow, low-pitch recorded versions of stream from Livestream Broadcaster
This weekend I broadcasted an event for two days, using the Livestream Broadcaster and an iPad running the Livestream for Producers app, going live for several minutes and then posting the streams to my channel. I am dismayed to find that while some of the videos look and sound great, several videos seem to play in slow motion, with my voice sounding very low-pitched.
Here is an example of a slow, low-pitch video: https://new.livestream.com/collegesa...ideos/17577008
Here is an example of a normal sounding video: https://new.livestream.com/collegesa...ideos/17561811
Both of these videos used the same workflow:
- headset mic into Panasonic AG-HPX170
- video/audio out of camera via SDI
- SDI into BlackMagic Mini converter, converted to HDMI
- HDMI into Livestream Broadcaster
- Livestream Broadcaster connected via wifi to Verizon 4G LTE Jetpack
The only variables I can think of are:
- Sometimes streaming in "Normal" mode, sometimes in "Medium" mode
- Sometimes starting the broadcast via the "Go Live" button on Livestream Broadcaster, sometimes starting via the Livestream for Producers app
- Sometimes stopping the broadcast and posting to channel via those different methods
As I mention, I also posted some videos from my iPad using the app. I also uploaded two pre-recorded and edited videos from a computer. None of those videos have this problem.
We had 100-150 viewers during the weekend and I have not heard anyone complain to me about this issue showing up in the actual live version of the broadcasts, though I was never able to monitor the live stream myself. This leads me to believe that the issue occurred during the recording and processing done by Livestream as we streamed.
Why are my videos coming out this way and how can I prevent this from happening in the future? Thanks!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|