Old 7th December 2012, 08:58

Exclamation Why confirmed my channel for so long?

I registered my account for 5 hours and no one has verify for me.
please.... fast... i can't wait...
Old 8th January 2013, 17:36

Exclamation I should be verified and I have all the minimum requirements.

I have been getting denied for 10 days straight and I have all that is required for miminum requirements. This is really confusing me because I read about the minimum requirements
and I met all of them.
Old 26th January 2013, 12:27

Hello, I've got a question about this too. been trying to verify my channel, I've been hitting over 50 watchers every time lately and I got quite a few videos on my VOD. I've seen people with less videos and watchers get verified and I still keep getting the message "New, inactive or small channel". I'm not sure where the problem lies but I'd like to know what's the minimum I need then? Even though like I said I've seen far more inactive channels get verified.

Or should I just keep trying to send the verification application after every stream I do?
Old 26th March 2013, 18:54

Default Verification Problem

Hi,

I tried several times to verify my channel (Miss Passerella), but I was always rejected with "new, inactive or small channel".
I am sure I have all that is required for minimum requirements.

Can someone help me? I really need verification because I'll have more than 50 viewers on Friday.

Thank you
Old 3rd April 2013, 07:02

Default Verification

I cant understand why not aprove my channel ??
Some help ??
why send a email with "new, inactive or small channel"
I have many hours streamed, uuufff I cant tell u how many, but too much

And send me email with "small channel" ??? :/
I wish understand you livestream I wish

http://www.livestream.com/yujutv

Regards
Old 3rd April 2013, 14:35

Send a message via Skype™ to Duelist101

Quote:
Originally Posted by johis View Post
Hello, I've got a question about this too. been trying to verify my channel, I've been hitting over 50 watchers every time lately and I got quite a few videos on my VOD. I've seen people with less videos and watchers get verified and I still keep getting the message "New, inactive or small channel". I'm not sure where the problem lies but I'd like to know what's the minimum I need then? Even though like I said I've seen far more inactive channels get verified.

Or should I just keep trying to send the verification application after every stream I do?
I too tried several times to get approved. Finally on my 3rd try and many LIVE stream Events, VODs on and uploaded videos to run non stop. I was approved. Make sure that something is always streaming on your channel when you are not on. Make sure you have plenty of VODs. They like something to always be running on your channel.
Old 19th April 2013, 01:05

I keep getting rejections despite meeting all requirements and consistently hitting the fifty viewer limit :/

http://www.livestream.com/zorak/
Old 29th July 2013, 23:05

Default Keep Failing Verification PLEASE HELP!

I'm not sure why my channel keeps failing verification.
The message I received is: "New, inactive or small channel: The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows."

I have added content and added items to my Video on Demand section as requested. I have anywhere from 50 to 100 viewers a day and always have at least 5 viewers at any given moment. Likewise I have plenty of content running. I really don't understand what is holding my channel back. I have produced channels through livestream before with far less content and far fewer viewers and got verified almost immediately. I am willing to make what ever changes are necessary but your responses and reasoning are very vague.

Please inform me what I need to do exactly to get this channel verified as I am expecting a very large turnout over the next couple days and a 50 viewer limit is really going to hurt my channel.

http://www.livestream.com/undergroundtvlive
Old 29th July 2013, 23:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
Here are some tips to help with verification:

Add content to your auto-pilot and video on-demand library
Increase the regular amount of your viewers
Upload a unique logo and banner, and customize your background

You can read more about verification in our user guide.
Hey Ernie, Thanks for the tips. I've actually done all of these things and still can't seem to get verified. I have over 2,400,000 viewer minutes just this year so I'm not sure what's wrong.
Please advise ASAP

Thanks for the Help!
Hosh

Last edited by hartmarr1; 29th July 2013 at 23:17.
Old 27th September 2013, 04:05

Default channel verification

i'm just new to this and have been trying to verify my channel and this comes out:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

can somebody help me to fix this?

: (

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer