Old 25th March 2013, 16:47

Default Getting info about live streams?

Okay, lets say I have a list of 10 channels...

Is there a request I can make to get info about those 10 channels in a single request? In addition to that, is there a way to get that request to only display channels that are currently live? So if my list of channels increases to 50, but only 5 of them are live... to only get those 5 channels returned?
Old 25th March 2013, 16:52
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxelrod View Post
Okay, lets say I have a list of 10 channels...

Is there a request I can make to get info about those 10 channels in a single request? In addition to that, is there a way to get that request to only display channels that are currently live? So if my list of channels increases to 50, but only 5 of them are live... to only get those 5 channels returned?
You can use the livestatus API call to retrieve that information. More information using this can be found here:

http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...el_Live_Status
Old 25th March 2013, 16:54

Thanks for your help Henry, however I went further into my question and specifically asked about parallel requests. The API lists how to query for a SINGLE channel... I would like to query multiple channels at once, and only return info about live streams.
Old 23rd May 2013, 16:25

Send a message via MSN to afutselaar

there is also a complete script am not quite handy. little. If anyone knows where you also have the title of the item displays would be nice with a complete javascript. The script player and ondemand I be able to get only the title still working.