Old 17th March 2013, 22:36

Unhappy Preview Only/Won't connect to Channel

I haven't used/launched procaster in some time (about a 6 months to a year, it's just been sitting there, but it worked fine while I used it) so I updated it today, early this morning. Since the update, I can no longer get procaster to connect to the channel, and I only get the option for "preview only". I've tried several things that I have found hunting for an answer, including making sure auto live was enabled, logging in to livestream first and then launching procaster, uninstalling and reinstalling, and even rolling back to a few older versions, to no avail. It's been all day and I can't find a solution to my problem.

I'm running windows 7 home premium/32-bit operating system, if that's any help at all. I currently have the beta version of procaster and the most recent update, neither are working.

I feel like I'm missing something important, but it seems it's an issue that many people have had, someone have any help to offer? (also, hopefully this is in the right place, apologies ahead of time if it isn't)
Old 24th March 2013, 03:28

Angry

Having the same problems.
Old 14th April 2013, 16:25
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonoKitten View Post
I haven't used/launched procaster in some time (about a 6 months to a year, it's just been sitting there, but it worked fine while I used it) so I updated it today, early this morning. Since the update, I can no longer get procaster to connect to the channel, and I only get the option for "preview only". I've tried several things that I have found hunting for an answer, including making sure auto live was enabled, logging in to livestream first and then launching procaster, uninstalling and reinstalling, and even rolling back to a few older versions, to no avail. It's been all day and I can't find a solution to my problem.

I'm running windows 7 home premium/32-bit operating system, if that's any help at all. I currently have the beta version of procaster and the most recent update, neither are working.

I feel like I'm missing something important, but it seems it's an issue that many people have had, someone have any help to offer? (also, hopefully this is in the right place, apologies ahead of time if it isn't)
Nonokitten,

When you click the dropdown that states "Preview Only", do your channels come up as available options? If not, then I would recommend re-installing the program. If they do, you must select the channel in order to stream.
Old 29th July 2013, 17:39

I've have this problem too...except I had it since I started using Livestream. I've tried re-installing Procaster but it hasn't worked.