Old 19th May 2009, 06:47

Angry Disappointed For You Logos On My Pro Channel

is not possible to erase LIVESTREAM LOGO to my embedded player, even if I tried to change in my widget setting from my studio. I HAVE A PRO ACCOUNT AND I'VE PAYED FOR NO LOGO ON MY PLAYER so I'm very disappoited. my channel is http://livestream.com/isnotv
this is the code I've created for the widget player, and it seems to be correct, but I still se you logo on my playaer:
<script src="http://static.livestream.com/scripts/playerv2.js?channel=isnotv&layout=playerEmbedTall& backgroundColor=0x000000&backgroundAlpha=1&backgro undGradientStrength=0&chromeColor=0x000000&headerB arGlossEnabled=true&controlBarGlossEnabled=false&c hatInputGlossEnabled=true&uiWhite=true&uiAlpha=0.5 &uiSelectedAlpha=1&dropShadowEnabled=true&dropShad owHorizontalDistance=10&dropShadowVerticalDistance =10&paddingLeft=10&paddingRight=10&paddingTop=10&p addingBottom=10&cornerRadius=10&backToDirectoryURL =null&bannerURL=null&bannerText=null&bannerWidth=3 20&bannerHeight=50&showViewers=true&embedEnabled=f alse&chatEnabled=true&onDemandEnabled=true&program GuideEnabled=false&fullScreenEnabled=true&reportAb useEnabled=false&gridEnabled=false&initialIsOn=tru e&initialIsMute=false&initialVolume=10&contentId=n ull&initThumbUrl=null&playeraspectwidth=4&playeras pectheight=3&mogulusLogoEnabled=false&width=750&he ight=700&wmode=window" type="text/javascript"></script>
Old 19th May 2009, 07:57

I've the same problem: "mogulusLogoEnabled=false". I hope in a quick response from support team.
Old 19th May 2009, 08:00

I've tried to send a message to the "quick livestream support" but there's a bug and is impossible to send messages.

I'm really close to downgrade my account :-(
Old 19th May 2009, 15:10
Administrator

Thumbs down

This issue was resolved earlier this morning. Thank you for your patience.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 19th May 2009, 16:30

Many Thanks Ben,
hope in best performance in the future.

best regards