Old 21st August 2008, 22:31

Default viewers never sync

Love the concept, but your program drives me nuts sometimes.
This is the 4th out of 5th time I have tried to do a live broadcast for church, where it will not sync the viewers.
I got an email appologizing for this a week ago, but it also said problem was solved.

I tried it sunday, monday, and now today and it won't sync from any computer I have, either vista or xp.

btw you have serious issues with vista crashing in the studio.
I have quad core 6850, 8800gtx sli, 16 gig ram 64bit os editing suite setup that I am trying to use to broadcast. I am def not underpowered, and have plenty of ram/vram LOL.

Cannot even get past login screen on this box without it crashing either IE or firefox.

the prob I want assistance on though is the stupid sync problem please
Old 22nd August 2008, 14:09
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by anointed View Post
Love the concept, but your program drives me nuts sometimes.
This is the 4th out of 5th time I have tried to do a live broadcast for church, where it will not sync the viewers.
I got an email appologizing for this a week ago, but it also said problem was solved.

I tried it sunday, monday, and now today and it won't sync from any computer I have, either vista or xp.

btw you have serious issues with vista crashing in the studio.
I have quad core 6850, 8800gtx sli, 16 gig ram 64bit os editing suite setup that I am trying to use to broadcast. I am def not underpowered, and have plenty of ram/vram LOL.

Cannot even get past login screen on this box without it crashing either IE or firefox.

the prob I want assistance on though is the stupid sync problem please
anointed,
None of your viewers are syncing up? Or just some of them are not?
Old 26th August 2008, 20:46

This sounds similar to the problem I reported here: http://www.mogulus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35

I don't know what could be causing your crashes, though. Make sure your Flash is up to date, and close any unnecessary processes. I am using a Vista dual-core laptop with only 3 gigs of RAM, and I don't get the crashing problems you are reporting.
Old 5th September 2008, 21:05

Exclamation syncing

For the last two days we have not been able to sync viewers. It has happened before, but never for this long in one stretch. Help!
Old 6th September 2008, 02:03

Default Never stays in sync and even on refresh won't sync

Ben Ok so I'm new to this and was very excited about what you seemed to have brought to the table. However I have been running tests the past 2 days and can't sync for more than a few seconds and boom dropped! I will be doing live broadcasts starting in a couple of weeks but want to give some promo heading up to it. Broadcasting hockey games from Minnesota to hundereds of fans and families. I need to go into this with some confidence that it will work. Please assure me that you are aware of the problem and are working on it . Or at least provide me with a solution. Iam running at a high DSL speed XP SP2 with 4gigs of ram. I have had 12 ppl come to the site as tests throughout the day and all have experienced the same issues wheather using IS 7, Firefox, Opera and the Apple broswer. Do I need a dedicated ISP to run this or will a static do. As I will be broadcasting from various rinks around the state and won't have control over that. All the rinks have either DSL,Cable or T1.