Old 8th February 2013, 15:33

Angry Urgent! I can not access my channel for study

You see, by mistake, I gave lock user, and now I can not enter, was a member, and I still am, I banearon Administrator of your Account and this can now only access, I remove that lock user urges no more administrators that channel please urges or be lost and useless!

Soy de España, lo escribo Original:

Veréis, por Error, le di a LOCK USER, y ahora NO puedo acceder, era Miembro, y lo sigo siendo, al Administrador lo Banearon de su Cuenta y ahora solo con esta podemos acceder, me urge quitar ese lock user NO hay más administradores en ese canal por favor urge o será perdido e inutilizado!

Last edited by Rubn94; 8th February 2013 at 15:36. Reason: ¡URGENTE! NO PUEDO ACCEDER A MI ESTUDIO DEL CANAL POR LOCK USER ERRÓNEO!!
Old 11th February 2013, 10:09
Livestream Producer Support

Rubn94,

Are you not able to access a specific channel? If so please provide a screenshot of the error you experience and the URL of the channel.
Old 14th February 2013, 09:43

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
Rubn94,

Are you not able to access a specific channel? If so please provide a screenshot of the error you experience and the URL of the channel.
Operation System: Win8, Windows 8, Microsoft TM R.

I'm From Spain,

Tell Lock User like a fool, by mistake, and now I skipped that, I need to recover the Canal or restore the Admin Banned Account, please.
I TALK FROM SPAIN.
Old 14th February 2013, 12:38

What is the name of the channel you would like us to recover?
Old 15th February 2013, 16:07

Angry

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7249/51216944.png

Lo necesito, de verdad, ese Canal necesita de mi para Re Activarse, ahora sin poder acceder al Studio el admin NO puede...

I need it, really, that needs my Channel for Re activated, now without access to the admin Studio can not ...
Old 16th February 2013, 15:58

Looks like the owner of the account has disabled your access to the channel as a production team member. I would advise contacting the channel owner and asking them to add you as a member.
Old 16th February 2013, 16:23

Haber, que se lo vuelvo a Explicar:

1.- El Dueño Creador del Canal fue Baneado, NO puede acceder a su Cuenta por ello... ¿CÓMO PUEDE RECUPERARLA?

2.- YO Era miembro del Canal, y como el Administrador, porque era el único que tenía acceso desde su Baneo, le di a 'LOCK USER' Por Error, y entonces pasó esto.

Haber, who will explain it again:

1. - The Creator Owner Canal was banned, you can not access your account so ... HOW CAN RECOVER?

2. - I was a member of the Channel, and as the Administrator, because it was the only one with access from Banning, I gave 'Lock User' by mistake, and then this happened.