Old 13th January 2009, 07:55

Default Can't login to studio

Hi, I'm trying to login into the studio since yesterday evening. It doesn't work with the owner account as well as with a member account i created. Also i tried it with Firefox and IE7. I tried to delete the Flash Cookies by setting it to 0 kb and reseted my IP. Everytime I get the error: "Unable to connect to the channel". A few hours ago it worked one time, but i had to close my browser and for hours again i can't login.

Btw, sorry for my english

//Edit: Now I can login, strange..

Last edited by dex69; 13th January 2009 at 10:00.
Old 6th May 2009, 19:18

We're having the same issue, however it looks like a network problem because when we pick a random net on the air or when we try to login from other place we can enter to the studio. 2 weeks ago every thing was fine.

Is there someone who can help us to answer this issue? our internet is a good one, is faster than the one I have at my home and only with mogulus page we are experiencing this problem, we cannot see even the signal in widgets of other channels

regards...
Old 9th May 2009, 08:37

I was reading Ben Homer`s comment that this may be a bandwidth issue, so I did a speed test. Even though I have a DSL connection that is 600 kbps download, the test revealed that I was only getting about 300. I contacted my provider (AT&T) and they are sending a tech out on Monday. Hopefully this will solve my issue.
Old 12th May 2009, 12:32

Default Update

Well the tech from AT&T came out & determined that there is nothing we can do. He said that we are 2 1/2 miles from the nearest switching station & its impossible to give us 600 kbps because of the distance.

I feel guilty, because I was always under the assumption that these were bugs with Mogulus. But now I believe that these are issues on my end, NOT MOGULUS.

At this time I am looking for a better isp that can give me the service that they promise. The tech that came out to my home said it irritates him that AT&T isn`t more honest with potential customers about these sort of things. I guess they are more interested in making money, than honesty in advertising.

I apologize to Mogulus for thinking that their service had so many flaws. Like I said, I now believe the problems are on my end.

Tags
connection, error, login, studio