Old 22nd November 2012, 21:55

Name of the Game: DCS World
Is it supported by procaster?: Unknown, assuming not
If it is, please let us know what issues you are having with the game?: "To begin game casting, please open a DirectX or OpenGL game and press P"

The base form of DCS World is free for download at: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...roduct&lang=en

We host a virtual airshow using this simulator once a year, and this year with this new sim we are not able to stream except for in screen mode, which causes some bad pixelation and CPU overloading.

Feel free to see our channel at livestream.com/virtualairshows and the recordings to see what we do! Would be really nice to have this implemented before the show on the weekend of December 7th!
Old 3rd December 2012, 11:00
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualairshows View Post
Name of the Game: DCS World
Is it supported by procaster?: Unknown, assuming not
If it is, please let us know what issues you are having with the game?: "To begin game casting, please open a DirectX or OpenGL game and press P"

The base form of DCS World is free for download at: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...roduct&lang=en

We host a virtual airshow using this simulator once a year, and this year with this new sim we are not able to stream except for in screen mode, which causes some bad pixelation and CPU overloading.

Feel free to see our channel at livestream.com/virtualairshows and the recordings to see what we do! Would be really nice to have this implemented before the show on the weekend of December 7th!
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are currently downloading the game right now and will test for compatibly. In the mean time i have a few questions. When in game mode, have you opened up your game and tried to stream with the instructions on the Heads Up Display (HUD)? If you did this and there was no HUD, please let me know. Also if at all possible, please let us know what version of procaster you are running, and the general specs of your computer are (cpu, ram, gpu, version of windows, etc...)
Old 18th December 2012, 07:06

Guild Wars 2 doesn't hook in procaster under Windows 7 64 bit. Friend and I have vastly different hardware and niether of us can get it to hook, by hotkey or automatically.

Any chance for a procaster version update? It's been a while.
Old 23rd December 2012, 22:27

Default Having issues with AC: Brotherhood

I was trying to do a livestream of these two games today and encountered some issues. On AC: Brotherhood when I start it with the Procaster overlay to get ready to stream it the game has an odd issue where it starts to glitch up. It seem to be camera glitches and it causes the game camera to twitch randomly and often. The game plays perfectly fine when procaster is off, it's only when I try to use procaster on it.

Windows 7 64 bit
8 gig DDR3 Ram
AMD Radeon 2.90GHZ
Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti
Old 24th January 2013, 21:07

Default World of Tanks Re-evaluation

World of Tanks had changed their engine recently and currently crashes when procaster is active in the game window
recommend re-evaluation
Old 13th February 2013, 14:37

Default Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Livestream procaster seems to cause horrendous issues with the camera and 3d engine currently as though corrupting the engine itself. Without procaster ever running the game runs beautifully, no glitches or anything.

If I load procaster before or during game operation, within a few minutes or even instantly, the camera will flick about wildly at two different angles, 3d models will twitch about at certain joins and the character will no longer be capable of running straight. Even the title screen twitches about like crazy. (I have recordings on me livestream going mad trying to fix it.)

It ONLY happens when procaster is on (Online or not does not seem to matter, even restarting the game after the first cast if livestream is still operating in the background the game continues twitching). Assassins Creed Brotherhood does not support windowed mode so game-mode casting is the only way it works through procaster.

Closing the game during this twitchyness causes a crash.

The version of Procaster I am currently running is 20.3.0P, (latest build I'm pretty sure.)

Will definately look forward to advice. (Have tried with aero on/off, different quality levels, with and without the hud, looking for the next step.)

Specs:
Win 7 64x
8 gig ddr2 ram
Radeon hd7850 oc'd
intel quad core q6600 2.17ghz
Old 13th February 2013, 14:57
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthus View Post
Livestream procaster seems to cause horrendous issues with the camera and 3d engine currently as though corrupting the engine itself. Without procaster ever running the game runs beautifully, no glitches or anything.

If I load procaster before or during game operation, within a few minutes or even instantly, the camera will flick about wildly at two different angles, 3d models will twitch about at certain joins and the character will no longer be capable of running straight. Even the title screen twitches about like crazy. (I have recordings on me livestream going mad trying to fix it.)

It ONLY happens when procaster is on (Online or not does not seem to matter, even restarting the game after the first cast if livestream is still operating in the background the game continues twitching). Assassins Creed Brotherhood does not support windowed mode so game-mode casting is the only way it works through procaster.

Closing the game during this twitchyness causes a crash.

The version of Procaster I am currently running is 20.3.0P, (latest build I'm pretty sure.)

Will definately look forward to advice. (Have tried with aero on/off, different quality levels, with and without the hud, looking for the next step.)

Specs:
Win 7 64x
8 gig ddr2 ram
Radeon hd7850 oc'd
intel quad core q6600 2.17ghz
Xanthus,

Have you tried installing the latest Beta? There have been some bug-fixes since we released 20.3.0 which are related to Game streaming. You can find a download link within the first post on the following Procaster forum thread: http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9688
Old 14th February 2013, 09:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_live View Post
Xanthus,

Have you tried installing the latest Beta? There have been some bug-fixes since we released 20.3.0 which are related to Game streaming. You can find a download link within the first post on the following Procaster forum thread: http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9688
I'll give it a crack and see how it goes, will report back with findings.

EDIT:

No such luck, about 8 or so minutes into the streaming it began to do it again. I listed off the errors in the stream itself so if I can I'll link to the video for you guys to perhaps look over as to see the symptoms. (Hope links are allowed for analysis!)

(on analysis, i realised that the beta install had wiped all me audio balance settings and all me recording settings so quality was higher than normal visually but at a lower fps, and i was talking but i hadnt turned the mic on! oops XD)

http://www.livestream.com/xanthuslp/...edium=ui-thumb THE GLITCH OCCURS AT 9:15 or so, look for the camera flick!

thats the clip anyway. Hopefully you can see where it starts spazzing, note it isnt just the camera that spazzes but the controls also twitch about accordingly, a long with the 3d model twitches such as the upper left shoulder, cloak and attachments seem to twitch like the collars, hoods and such of people even in cutscenes! (Oh! AND the minimap icons, have a look )

Last edited by Xanthus; 14th February 2013 at 09:42.
Old 24th March 2013, 15:52

Having trouble with Dark Souls and dsfix. For some reason, whenever I try to open up Livestream whilst Dark Souls is running, Dark Souls crashes before I even get the chance to go live. If I remove dsfix, I can stream just fine, however. I've also used XSplit to record and it works fine as well (though the quality's not as good as with Livestream).

Any advice? This is really bothering me.
Old 13th June 2013, 20:12

Unhappy

-Name of the Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, downloaded through Steam. It opens uPlay when I open the game. I have Windows 8 and the most recent version of Procaster.

-Is it supported by procaster? Unknown. I didn't have a problem with Assassin's Creed (played from a disc) or Assassin's Creed II (played through uPlay from Steam.) I've also successfully streamed Portal and Portal 2 from Steam without an issue.

-If it is, please let us know what issues you are having with the game? The game play is jerky, like the camera can't settle or the framerate is weird. I've tried different settings and I can provide recordings if needed. It is particularly bad during combat scenes but the cut scenes and cinematics are fine.

I apologize if this has been addressed before. I looked through the forums and couldn't find anything. Thank you!

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii