Old 7th February 2012, 10:02

Default Got the same thing

not good when you are trying to broadcast for a client
Old 7th February 2012, 10:13
Administrator

Can you let us know when you experienced this issue? Please give us a call or open a support ticket and we can schedule a time to look into it directly to try to replicate what you experienced.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 20th May 2012, 02:22

Unhappy perfect streaming, just not on my channel

Tonight I tried to show a movie to my friends and it was broadcasting perfectly on my side but the channel was black right off the bat.
Old 20th May 2012, 11:17
Livestream Producer Support

br_andedbyarose,

When this occurred, did you look in your studio? Sometimes there can be a 'dead source' in your studio, which shows black instead of the actual broadcast. If this occurs you can just remove the dead source from the sources section of the broadcast live tab in the studio.
Old 22nd December 2012, 18:35

I have been havng issues with my Procaster as well, same as the results as the above responces to the previous complaning users, My Procaster works fine and says that I'm streaming perfectly when on the Mobile setting or an bps average below 500, but for some reason it just shows up on a black screen on my Stream, I even restarted it like I was asked to when I asked for help and that did nothing at all. It only worked ONCE for me at one point when my Caster worked fine, I know I should open a ticket, but if any users around here has solved the issue please contact me through here and we can do a Join.me please please help me out because I hate using Manycam as a last resort.
Old 20th May 2014, 06:12

Lightbulb

we were having the same issues suddenly with one of our channels. When I went live my software said it was streaming perfectly. But on my channel all I saw was a black screen, with the label LIVE so autopilot didn't turn on.
After multiple times restarting my stream, I noticed some times that I saw one frame of my live video in color! But that was for a split second and only happens when the stream started.
I tried to stream on a different channel and that worked immediately. But when I looked at my other stream I noticed that it was still live without even streaming with the procaster software to it.
I went to the livestream studio of my channel and saw that it has a camera input source with black input. I had no idea where that should came from because I wasn't streaming anymore to this channel, so I started my autopilot manually and deleted the camera source in the studio. The I started my live event with procaster, and it worked again!!! YEEEEY!
I hope this can help anyone who is experiencing the same issue! (if you understand my great english typing skills ;-) )
Old 4th October 2014, 00:46

This is happening for me too, it works for a little bit and then freezes and goes black but on my end everything shows fine.

I have the latest version of Pro Caster as well.
Old 4th October 2014, 09:02

Thumbs down

Hello Dear Live Stream Team,

I have also problems with the size of the send live streams and that is now almost a week like that.

What is there only going with you?

I have excluded the error with me have (Pc Rebooted, settings down law, went on another upload server, have stream reset.) Has helped site Not as though the complete Live Stream system collapsed.

You go online what comes endwieder black screen or it goes and has a delay and then remains is infinity the image.
Then I had done it I thought 5 am 1 min later Stood Still image and over for hours Try.

I then another live stream provied Try as it worked without problems with the same settings as in Live Stream everything.

Therefore please Repairs euere server or restart makes.
Old 5th October 2014, 02:30

Angry Black screen, Intermittent streams, Lots of "dead air"

Procaster shows perfect streaming. Bumper ads appear on viewers screen but then local stream doesn't appear. Viewers getting a black screen or intermittent streams and "Frozen" images. Very frustrating. This all came about after Livestream upgraded last week. Before that eveything was working fine. If it ain't broke, why fix it!

Last edited by JBOTR; 5th October 2014 at 02:32.
Old 6th October 2014, 14:36

Thumbs down Also having this issue

The issue has gotten progressively worse recently. It's not just happening on the channel I moderate and stream for, but also others I go to.

I'm hesitant to submit a support ticket because my others have gone unanswered except by an automated response letting me know that someone would get to me soon.

Tags
black screen, not working, updated