Old 11th September 2012, 04:01

Default Guild Wars 2 support

hello all. im part of a gaming community and we stream some gameplay of them. recently most of us is playing guild wars 2 and i am having broadcasting issues but only in game mode, in window mode it broadcasts without any issue (maybe thats what your friend does Ganzatraxx).
toghether with the game i use an overlay tool that is quite popular among gamers, Overwolf, and i wish to know, if possible, if the overlay features of this software can be causing the game crashes when broadcasting in game mode?
i read in some parts of the thread, or other threads, that Xfire could cause such issues, maybe Overwolf can also? may i sugest to make livestream procaster compatible with those tools also (overwolf, xfire, steam overlay, raptr and others alike) and not only with the main softwares (games or others)?
thanks for any help and sugestions provided
Old 12th September 2012, 11:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalstorm_gc View Post
hello all. im part of a gaming community and we stream some gameplay of them. recently most of us is playing guild wars 2 and i am having broadcasting issues but only in game mode, in window mode it broadcasts without any issue (maybe thats what your friend does Ganzatraxx).
toghether with the game i use an overlay tool that is quite popular among gamers, Overwolf, and i wish to know, if possible, if the overlay features of this software can be causing the game crashes when broadcasting in game mode?
i read in some parts of the thread, or other threads, that Xfire could cause such issues, maybe Overwolf can also? may i sugest to make livestream procaster compatible with those tools also (overwolf, xfire, steam overlay, raptr and others alike) and not only with the main softwares (games or others)?
thanks for any help and sugestions provided
No, my friend streams with gamemode. I cannot broadcaster with no methods :S
Old 12th October 2012, 02:19

I have posted my issue a couple of times with no answers so far... is it just me of there is no in game mouse cursor when broadcasting a game with procaster?
Old 12th October 2012, 10:00
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viajero1969 View Post
I have posted my issue a couple of times with no answers so far... is it just me of there is no in game mouse cursor when broadcasting a game with procaster?
I am sorry for the delay. for clarification, are you talking about a in-game mouse pointer, or are you talking about the procaster mouse pointer? Is it all the games you are attempting to stream with or with just a few or one? Please list the games you are having this problem with. Also please let me know if you are using interactive mode or not.
Old 12th October 2012, 12:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryfrans View Post
I am sorry for the delay. for clarification, are you talking about a in-game mouse pointer, or are you talking about the procaster mouse pointer? Is it all the games you are attempting to stream with or with just a few or one? Please list the games you are having this problem with. Also please let me know if you are using interactive mode or not.
Thanks for answering!

Here a link to a post with some of the details you are asking for:

http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2313

Other than that, no, I am not using interactive mode (it is unchecked in preferences). Just standard procaster game streaming mode.

Please note there are a couple other posts in the forum of user with simialr problems. All unanswered yet.

Looking forward to fix this.

Last edited by ernielive; 13th October 2012 at 16:46.
Old 14th October 2012, 18:28

Any updates?
Old 16th October 2012, 06:26

Oh and here another video I recorded of a completelty different game (Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy) where the in game mouse pointer is also gone in the broadcast. Again, the main game screen is fine, but the in game mouse pointer is also missing:

http://www.livestream.com/viaj/video...edium=ui-thumb

So that is 2 out of 2 for me.
Old 17th October 2012, 14:18

Please update? Anything at all?
Old 17th October 2012, 14:29
Livestream Producer Support

Viajero1969,

I've posted a reply in the new thread you created regarding this issue, advising on how to proceed.
Old 12th November 2012, 12:26

Name of the Game: Minecraft
Is it supported by procaster?: I suppose
If it is, please let us know what issues you are having with the game?: Well, the issue I'm having is that all the colors are being reversed. I think the main ones are red and blue. I've looked through my video options and it should be fine, but I don't know what to do.

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii