Old 5th October 2012, 17:35

Question Typing problems :(

Ive been having issues typing on ls.

If im hosting the stream it works just fine but when im watching someone elses stream i cant type create a nickname or log in, in the little chat box.

Its not just this computer. I bought a computer a couple of months ago but in like 15 days there was something wrong with it so i had to take it back. I used livestream during the time that that computer worked and i couldnt type on that computer either :O

i have an older gateway computer that i can type with but its slow it has no touchpad and i dont have a mouse and the internet cuts in and out as well as some of the keys. It works on that and i dont know why it doesnt work on my new computer :O

any suggestions?
Old 11th October 2012, 14:11

Default please fix this!

I am also having this problem with all the channels ive been on. Its funny how it works on my old gateway (which i would use it for lsing but the trackpad doesnt work, the internet cuts in and out and so do some of the keys) Chatting on my new computer works if im hosting the stream but not when im watching someone elses stream :O
Old 13th October 2012, 15:34
Livestream Producer Support

iSilvaWolf,

Could you provide a screen shot of what your chat widget looks like when you're unable to type? Also, please be sure you've updated to the latest version of Flash.

Tags
typing problem no type