Old 11th September 2012, 23:34

Talking Stream is Interrupted

Heya~

I'm not really sure what to do about my stream cutting in and out of quality. every time it dips, it buffers then goes off for a second, reconnects and now two sessions of live streaming result in 10 different videos. Is there any setting I should be on to prevent this and also any way that I can somehow string the videos together. I believe that my computer captured each session in one continuous video- can I upload that?

If that's confusing, just look at my stream and you'll understand. http://www.livestream.com/tsubasanokami

Thanks!

Last edited by tsubasanokami; 11th September 2012 at 23:35. Reason: type error
Old 12th September 2012, 13:59
Livestream Producer Support

tsubasanokami,

This occurs due to insufficient upload bandwidth. Run a speed test to a server in New York, NY directly at newyork.speedtest.net and attach your results. You should select a quality setting that is at least 500kbps below your average upload speed.

You can move the multiple clips into one storyboard and tick the 'Play as one clip' option to play the split clips as one. You can also upload the file recorded to your hard drive in the 'Upload videos' section of Studio's 'Manage Live' tab.