Old 5th July 2012, 13:18
Livestream Producer Support

BoroDoro,

Which game are you playing when you receive this message?
Old 6th July 2012, 11:20

Default LoL on procaster?

League of legends on procaster doesnt quite work as it should for me, i tried to do it through the 'Capture game' Option and it wouldnt show me the interface or anything that i was streaming. No menu, nothing.

I tried it the capture screen option and it showed this : http://www.livestream.com/krauwie/vi...edium=ui-thumb

It did record it, but it shows what happend on the background aswell, but i do play LoL on full screen.

anyone?

Also, i just noticed my interface keeps flashing, someone help ):

Last edited by Krauwie; 6th July 2012 at 11:23. Reason: just noticed something else in the video
Old 7th July 2012, 17:59

Krauwie,

After opening Procaster, open LoL, and you should be able to start recording the game by pressing CTRL+F1. Does this process not work for you?

If you are recording in screen capture mode, you can use the zoom in function on the HUD to expose green crop marks, then drag these marks to fit the game window exactly, and avoid recording the rest of your desktop.
Old 5th August 2012, 19:22

Default Procaster causing VBA issues

When I use Procaster to record VBA, it messes it up for some reason. VBA randomly stops taking input from my keyboard, but the menus respond to my mouse. Resetting the emulator does nothing; only closing and opening it has any effect. Anyone knows what's going on?
Old 6th August 2012, 01:57

Okay.

I know Visual Boy Advance works with Game mode. But for some reason it isn't working. First of all, no recording tools and stuff show up. It's just the main control panel, with the "Broadcasting" screen inaccessible. I press Ctrl + F1, and nothing happens. I can't close it without task manager.

What's going on? I'm using version 20.3.0P.
Old 8th August 2012, 12:21

Glitchkun,

Emulators are not supported by Procaster at this time. If you're in Game mode, I'd recommend using screen capture mode instead.
Old 14th August 2012, 03:18

Procaster seems to work with most games, but I'm having issues with two particular ones.

The first, Team Fortress 2, doesn't seem to get noticed or hooked into by Procaster. Other games I've tried are recognized and I can stream from within them, but TF2 doesn't bring up that interactivity at all.

The second, Super Monday Night Combat, crashes if I launch it while Procaster is in game mode. Before it crashes, I can see that it's hooked into the game properly for streaming, but upon logging in the game just crashes.

I'm running the latest Procaster beta.
Old 15th August 2012, 12:25

KelpPlankton,

The latest update for TF2 is prohibiting Procaster from hooking properly. We are aware of the issue and currently investigating.

SMNC should function properly. Could you provide the following details about your machine?

CPU, RAM
Operating System
Any Hardware (Camera, capture card, etc) and how it's connected
Encoding Software (Procaster, Studio, FMLE, etc)
Procaster version number (open preferences, click "i" in top right-hand corner)
Chosen quality setting
Old 18th August 2012, 15:24

Default MLB2K12 - again

Hi Again -

I upgraded to the new beta version and still cannot get MLB2K12 to stream correctly.

Scenario A - Game Mode
Procaster is running when I launch the game, it will begin loading the game, but then freeze during all the login processes and become unusable.

Scenario B - Desktop Mode
Streaming is working, but on the LiveStream site when watching the stream it is choppy and unable to view properly.

Scenario C - Desktop Mode then Game Mode
Start the game streaming in Desktop Mode and then switch to Game mode and restart streaming. Stream will work for a minute or so and then the controls on the controller become non-responsive except the Start/Pause button and then the game is unresponsive overall.

I'd like to work with someone on this issue to try and figure out what the issue might be. I have a friend who can stream ok in desktop mode. The only difference would be that I am using multiple monitors - could this be contributing to the issue?
Old 19th August 2012, 17:13

stucifer,

Could you please provide the following:

CPU, RAM
Operating System
Bit rate/quality setting
Results of a speed test run to New York, NY at www.newyork.speedtest.net

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii