Old 29th July 2012, 23:02

Angry Royally Pissed off.

I have not been able to livestream for MONTHS. I'm up to date on your software, and no matter what I do the thing crashes. I was just typing in the chat and the thing shut down on me. It takes up all my CPU, and the ONLY other thing I have open is Paint Tool Sai Portable.

Please tell me anything and everything I can do to make this work. I'll give you any information possible, just tell me where to obtain it. I swear if this continues when we get up to 100mb of internet and this still crashes, there will be some hair pulling.
Old 1st August 2012, 10:48
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminey View Post
I have not been able to livestream for MONTHS. I'm up to date on your software, and no matter what I do the thing crashes. I was just typing in the chat and the thing shut down on me. It takes up all my CPU, and the ONLY other thing I have open is Paint Tool Sai Portable.

Please tell me anything and everything I can do to make this work. I'll give you any information possible, just tell me where to obtain it. I swear if this continues when we get up to 100mb of internet and this still crashes, there will be some hair pulling.
I am sorry for the issues you are having. If you can provide us with the specs of your computer (cpu, speed, ram, OS version, version of Procaster, and the quality settings you are trying to stream at) it would help us out greatly.

Thanks