Old 28th July 2012, 21:05

Exclamation A Fair Warning

Hello there,

I've been visiting the livestream for months and I've enjoyed very much the interaction with the video stream and the chat rooms. I've got an idea and I'd like to suggest it to the livestream developers team:

I've notice an issue about mods banning users without a fair warning. So, if possible to add a color dot by the left side of the user's nick name. The settings in the mod's control panel. If the user does not infringe any chat room guidelines, he stays in green dot. The first warning goes to yellow, to red as last chance. Banning should be the last option.

Down, at the status bar, far right, there are the 3 buttons with clock, users and log out. You may add the color dot as 4th button, showing in real time, the user color status. When clicked, the user can see all other users status as well, in the same way the clock button works. If the user behave, after 5 minutes it will return to green.

see picture: https://twitter.com/SammyJoker/statu.../photo/1/large

I hope this idea can bring better interaction between mods and users and more users to livestream.

thanks

PS. emoticons also would be great ; )

Last edited by activiraptor; 29th July 2012 at 11:50.
Old 29th July 2012, 15:12
Livestream Producer Support

activiraptor,

Thanks for the very well thought out feedback. I'll add it to our list of feature requests for consideration to be implemented in the future.

Tags
ban, mod, moderator, nickname, user follow watch