Old 2nd July 2012, 13:04

Default New Livestream...issues 6-30-2012

I had a scheduled webcast for saturday evening, i tested everything during the day, including a test webcast. All worked fine. Then in the evening when i tried logging in to the Livestream for Producers Procaster....was unable to connect. Then when i went to my home page....received error message that there was somekind of problem and they are trying to fix. As of today, still not able to get in and now when going to my home page get a message that says....."We have seemed to have lost you in the clouds"

Then when i go to the new livestream main page...when i try logging in...it lets me enter my email address as well as my password, but then when i hit enter...goes right back to the Livestream main page and does not log me in. On the Service Health page here it says that all issues were resolved as of 23.40. Yet i still can not connect with procaster not does it let me log in and it looks like my account was deleted or something.
Old 2nd July 2012, 16:25
Livestream Producer Support

grunzy,

Sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. In order to further assist you, please create a support ticket at the following URL referencing this forum post: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket
Old 2nd July 2012, 17:33

The link you send me is for logging issues with a free account. I have a new live stream producer account (the $45.00 option).

I had send an email in and received a response that all looks fine at your end, yet, myself and my subscribers can not log in to my page.

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/258513
Old 2nd July 2012, 17:35

If there is another link to open up a ticket on the New Livestream...I can not get in to it as your system wont even let me log in with my same credentials. Everytime i enter my log in info (and password) the mainpage just refreshes but does not log me in.

Tags
new live stream issues