Old 15th June 2012, 12:47

Post Need Suggestions for HD streaming from iMac

Hello Livestream Forum,

I'm looking for some suggestions when it comes to purchasing equipment. I'm a premium user and as of now we use an HD Logitech Webcam, a Yeti table top microphone and stream with Procaster from a PC desktop. We will soon be up grading and our production standards and I will streaming from my 27" iMac with Procaster. I've been researching and reading up on all the certified equipment but I still haven't found a good solution to stream HD with good quality audio from a high end camera. If you could just point me in the right direction when it comes to what equipment would meet my needs best. I'm looking for what encoder, cords, lavaliere mic, camera (consumer HD for the time being and prosumer HD that we will be upgrading to with in the year) and anything else that you would recommend that would be best for the needs of my production. I do have a degree in film and video production but this aspect of live streaming is something I'm still in the process of learning and mastering. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You!
Old 16th June 2012, 13:01
Livestream Producer Support

careerealism,

Take a look at our online store, much of what you're interested in can be found here:

http://store.livestream.com/

Matt
Livestream Support

Tags
imac encoder equipment hd