Old 2nd June 2012, 22:43

Angry LiveAction Ads

WTF is up with the so-called "Ad" from the group holding the LiveAction.org that looks more like an UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATIVE REPORT than an ad ??

I found it as a PRE-ROLL on one of my Classic TV accounts here (In fact, it's still going as I type this). I later found it on my other Classic TV account here

Needless to say, [b]I was APPALLED when I saw it (And still am). In fact, I'm FURIOUS

Who paid for this? Who at Livestream gave the OK for their crap to run on its servers? Moreover who paid you to allow stations & streams like mine TO BE HIJACKED by an OBVIOUS extremist group? Why don't they just start THEIR OWN Livestream channel LIKE THE OCCUPY WALL STREET MOVEMENT DID instead of HIJACKING other people's channels? That's LAME & STUPID !!!!! (Not to mention potentially ILLEGAL ??)

Are you guys THAT hard up for $$$ that you're willing to let ANYONE DO ANYTHING as long as you get BOATLOADS OF $$$ ?? I didn't think it was even possible for you guys to stoop that low but OBVIOUSLY I was wrong

Am I the only one encountering this? (Somehow I think not!)

It is WELL documented that Planned Parenthood performs MORE than abortions. As such, I am calling upon Livestream to PULL the TRIPE perpetuated by this group off the air. I DO NOT CONDONE THEIR VIEWS & DO NOT WANT THEIR TRASH ON MY CHANNELS !!!!!

I will Tweet the streams out & make a post to MY POLITICAL BLOG !!!!! I'll also Tweet this link to this post out as well

Unless this is corrected - I WILL NEVER BE BACK HERE EITHER AS A BROADCASTER OR AS A VIEWER !!!!! Consider yourselves on notice

Either way - SOMEONE WILL PAY !!!!!

Pat, KB0OXD

EDIT Found the same pre-roll so-called "Ad" posted by the group on YouTube here

CLICK HERE FOR OTHER HAMS WITH LIVE STREAMING CAMS

POWER TO THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT !!!!!

--

You actually HIT the repeater?? NO WONDER THE THING IS ALWAYS DOWN WHENEVER I WANNA USE IT!!! Ohh...I get it now. When you say you Hit the repeater, you mean you are Talking To Other Hams Through It!!! *DOH!*

Last edited by kb0oxd; 2nd June 2012 at 23:35. Reason: Added YouTube Video Link

Tags
liveaction preroll ad