Old 18th April 2012, 15:16

Default ETA for embed?

Wondering if you have an ETA for when embedding will be available? Week, month, longer? I really like the new platform - but absolutely need embedding.

Thanks!
Old 19th April 2012, 06:13
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverradio View Post
Wondering if you have an ETA for when embedding will be available? Week, month, longer? I really like the new platform - but absolutely need embedding.

Thanks!
We still don't have an ETA on this, I would suggest to please keep an eye on the following URL to stay updated with the latest feature roll outs: http://new.livestream.com/livestream
Old 19th April 2012, 20:46

Can I add my +1 for embedding info, please? It's vital for us, too.
Old 7th May 2012, 09:21

Hello Livestream,
Been a couple weeks and just wondering if any movement on embed option. I must have this option if i will be purchasing your product and need to make some decisions in the next month on your product or others out there. Are we talking a couple weeks, couple months, end of year???

Also, with the embed, will users then be able to view the live video on my site without any plugins/apps with all the following: android tablet, pc, mac, iphone?

Thanks for any info.
Old 9th May 2012, 10:23

New Livestream users can now embed video on-demand content, however the ability to embed live video is still in development.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 11th May 2012, 15:28

Does the On-Demand Video Embed option play on all the various devices, like a Mac, PC, Android Tablet, Iphone, etc? With or without some type of plugin they will have to download/install?
Old 14th May 2012, 16:54

tclivevideo,

The iFrame embed code will auto detect the device and serve the proper stream, but to playback on mobile the video will of course need to be encoded at mobile specs; H.264 video, AAC audio.

Matt
Livestream Support.
Old 14th May 2012, 20:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
tclivevideo,

The iFrame embed code will auto detect the device and serve the proper stream, but to playback on mobile the video will of course need to be encoded at mobile specs; H.264 video, AAC audio.

Matt
Livestream Support.
Not working on my iPad - get the "this video is not available on mobile" - it needs an embed iframe similar to the old live stream one, which works perfectly.
Old 9th July 2012, 06:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
New Livestream users can now embed video on-demand content, however the ability to embed live video is still in development.

Matt
Livestream Support
How long before we can embed LIVE, we have gone out and purchased Livestream broadcaster too soon! THis is so annoying as we cant embed live video! Whats the ETA...how long do we have to wait, if we upgrade to a premium account, will that help us stream, embed LIVE footage..>HELP please., how long guys, is there any work around!
Old 10th July 2012, 11:26

theguestlistnetwork,

There is no ETA for embedding live content on New Livestream at this time. You can embed live content using the Original platform, however please note it is currently not possible to use the Broadcaster with Original Livestream.

Tags
embed event, embed events to a website, events