Old 18th November 2010, 07:27

Question How to broadcast dual audio?

Hello, I'm using Livesstream to broadcast institutional events and I need to broadcast in different languages simultaneously giving the option to viewers to select the language.

How can I do this?

Looking forward for an answer.
Thank you in advance.
Old 18th November 2010, 15:11
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

You could start with two channels and inform your viewers to turn off one or the other either on their speakers, or using their balance controls on their PC/ amplifier.
Old 12th January 2011, 05:03

Default broadcast dual audio

Hello, is there any will of Livestream for improving this, like adding a button to select de audio, the same idea as using the balance in the computer but a bit more professional and better looking.

Thank you.
Old 12th January 2011, 10:30
Livestream

Livestream doesn't currently provide a solution for multiple audio feeds as you've described. However a possible solution would be for you to broadcast each event on to two separate channels; I'm glad to offer assistance with this if you tell me the details of your workflow. It is also possible for you to provide subtitles within each broadcast.

I'll be sure to pass this idea on to our development team as a feature request. Please let me know if I can help further.

Best,
Jason
Old 27th April 2012, 09:33

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I hope there is some progress on this. Anyone figured out the way to do it? Unfortunately, broadcasting same event twice would mean double the effort, you would double your bandwidth and would need 2 separate broadcasting sources.