Old 18th April 2012, 03:40

Unhappy Channel Customization Problem

So, I've used livestream a few times and still getting use to it. My problem is getting my logo, banner and background uploaded. I have tried many times with the recommended size and in PNG. It keeps telling me "failed." what does that mean and how can I fix it?

Last edited by ernielive; 18th April 2012 at 11:38.
Old 18th April 2012, 11:37
Livestream Producer Support

JackStar21,

Have you confirmed that these files are under 500k? Anything over 500k will fail when uploaded. If the files are under this size and still failing, please create a support ticket at the following URL and include the files you are trying to upload so we can try uploading them: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket
Old 18th April 2012, 20:29

Thank you for replying. The pictures are just under 100k, so I don't understand why it's giving me a hard time. Sorry, I don't understand what the ticket is. I've read about it and still don't understand.
Old 19th April 2012, 06:20
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStar21 View Post
Thank you for replying. The pictures are just under 100k, so I don't understand why it's giving me a hard time. Sorry, I don't understand what the ticket is. I've read about it and still don't understand.
JackStar21,

You will need to login to your account's support center from here:https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket and open a support ticket and attach the files that you are trying to upload and one of our support representative will be able to assist you directly with your issue.