Old 2nd April 2012, 01:30

Unhappy First time user (or trying to be)

I want to livestream digital painting, and know that I need to download Procaster in order to do this. I have done so, and tried several different ways to get it to work, but each time I get the same problem: after opening Procaster, and logging in, the Procaster main window opens, then closes instantly, revealing the error window "The application Livestream Procaster has quit unexpectedly."

I have tried downloading several different versions, have tried restarting the computer, have even tried what I saw on a similar post here (that being to delete Procaster, empty the trash, restart the computer, and then install the latest version of Procaster). None of these attempts have been successful.

I am on an iMac running OS X 10.7.3, with a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 of memory.

Should I submit a ticket? If so, how?
Old 2nd April 2012, 14:28
Livestream Producer Support

Tymonardo,

Yes, please submit a ticket with all the information you've included above at the following URL: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

Also include which versions of Procaster you've attempted to use with no success.
Old 3rd April 2012, 06:07

Send a message via AIM to JustGLiTcH Send a message via MSN to JustGLiTcH Send a message via Yahoo to JustGLiTcH Send a message via Skype™ to JustGLiTcH

Could there be any other bits of software in the background preventing it from running? (i know on windows machines A/V or firewalls can sometimes do this, but not sure about MAC's)

Tags
crash, imac, lion, procaster